SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Grandma's House [v0.43] [Moonbox]

NOTE: Incest patch is included, but is NOT applied.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Don't know if you are being serious or not but just to clarify, that "wife" isn't regarding the MC, just that she is married (at least until MB tells me otherwise ;) ).
Well yeah, she's technically married to whoever the guy is she was arranged to marry. Her and the MC agreed though that it actually feels like she's marrying him instead, and the MC even calls her his wife. So like I said, it's more like they're married in spirit, even if it isn't technically true. (Which is why the relationship status in the character page says 'Wife') :D
Not to mention the fact that she doesn't even live with her legal husband. She lives with Priya. Even calling each other husband/wife in front of Priya. So, it counts. :p

So, HP, what is MoonBox going to do about the Sophia situation? I've read enough to know that apparently Sophia is our half sister(I haven't caught up yet). So, 'No FAMILY left behind." Right?

Reactions: SlapE

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Is there no way to keep three parts separately in android? Cause I want to review the gallery in part 1 and part 2.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
I'm still of the opinion that Tanya should also have been unavoidable, I mean she's the Mother of our Firstborn. For Gods Sake just imagine how Allison is gonna act when she has her great-granddaughter in her arms and you want to tell me that's not canon? :(

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
So, HP, what is @MoonBox going to do about the Sophia situation? I've read enough to know that apparently Sophia is our half sister(I haven't caught up yet). So, 'No FAMILY left behind." Right?
It is revealed in Part 3 so keep calm and ask the nice lady in your pic to share coffee ;)

Maybe I missed out something, but wasn't there a convo with "Ophelia"? where the Situation is cleared? (rethorical question)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It is revealed in Part 3 so keep calm and ask the nice lady in your pic to share coffee ;)

Maybe I missed out something, but wasn't there a convo with "Ophelia"? where the Situation is cleared? (rethorical question)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I haven't gotten that far. But yeah. It is made fact that she is, so, Moon has to make her unavoidable.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm still of the opinion that Tanya should also have been unavoidable, I mean she's the Mother of our Firstborn. For Gods Sake just imagine how Allison is gonna act when she has her great-granddaughter in her arms and you want to tell me that's not canon? :(
Sorry, I have some comprension problems right here, If you choose in part 1 to remeber the creampie you gave Tanya, she is unavoidable and the first pregnant with your child.
If you remeber to have ejaculated outside she don't show up, and it is open how it would be handled with Paveenah in the future there are 2 Parts of a few GB to go don't forget that.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes