S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Sophia only became a half sister cause box was annoyed by people saying his sister isn't dead. And said fuck it have a half sister and shut up. I rather wish sofia wasn't related but eh i'll deal
I don't know or care if that's true, but you just saying that feels like a blocking offense. I won't, but I'd be justified if I did

Reactions: jackdragonchaos

john984

Jun 6, 2020
V0.43 (Patreon)

Note: This update is 100% Asami and Shizuka. Might want to skip it if it's not your thing.

-
-
-

-
-

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
This might be a random thought or like always i think about people or things that i havent seen... are we ever going to see MC's Wife (Paveena)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes we will see her again, and yes she is the MC's wife. Maybe not legally, but in spirit. :D

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
V0.43 (Patreon)

Note: This update is 100% Asami and Shizuka. Might want to skip it if it's not your thing.

PC -
MAC -
ANDROID -

-
-

Reactions: caspian90

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
This might be a random thought or like always i think about people or things that i havent seen... are we ever going to see MC's Wife (Paveena)
Don't know if you are being serious or not but just to clarify, that "wife" isn't regarding the MC, just that she is married (at least until MB tells me otherwise ;) ).

That's like a whole week early right? I don't think I've seen it leak that fast before.
One tier early (or 3 days). It's happened a couple of times but it's unusual.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Don't know if you are being serious or not but just to clarify, that "wife" isn't regarding the MC, just that she is married (at least until MB tells me otherwise ;) ).
It says in the relation category. That describes MC's relationship with every other girl and the relationships they describe are all based on their relationship with the MC. Marital status is not related to MC but relationship definitely is. Like Karen is married too but she says sub instead of wife because she's the MC's sub.
I mean don't get me wrong it's more like an inside joke but MC definitely does call her his wife

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It says in the relation category. That describes MC's relationship with every other girl and the relationships they describe are all based on their relationship with the MC. Marital status is not related to MC but relationship definitely is. Like Karen is married too but she says sub instead of wife because she's the MC's sub.
I mean don't get me wrong it's more like an inside joke but MC definitely does call her his wife
Ok, fair enough!

• Hey there
Reactions: SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Well yeah, she's technically married to whoever the guy is she was arranged to marry. Her and the MC agreed though that it actually feels like she's marrying him instead, and the MC even calls her his wife. So like I said, it's more like they're married in spirit, even if it isn't technically true. (Which is why the relationship status in the character page says 'Wife') :D

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes