MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
She is LITERALLY a Gilf...........
Since every grandmother by definition is also a mother, every gilf is also a milf.

Also what they clearly meant is that Nana doesn't look as old as most gilfs do, and since fetishes are much more about appearances than they are about textbook definitions, it's way more appropriate to call Nana a milf.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Since every grandmother by definition is also a mother, every gilf is also a milf.

Also what they clearly meant is that Nana doesn't look as old as most gilfs do, and since fetishes are much more about appearances than they are about textbook definitions, it's way more appropriate to call Nana a milf.
Agree to disagree on this one, Nana is a Gilf, period.

Reactions: S1nsational and EJW

ManaPot

Feb 22, 2019
I'm actually dumbfounded after reading some of the game's thread. So many people have complained about mostly nothing. Unbelievable.

Grandma's House is genuinely one of the best adult games out there. It is also one of the most unique ones in that it's fun, wholesome, and feel-good. Not to mention, absolutely loaded with spicy scenes. For the life of me, I can't see what's wrong with most of the fellas complaining.

Now I get wanting more scenes with more characters, Moonbox can be a bit of a tease hehe, but I have absolute trust that Moonbox will do every character justice. His track record in doing so is literally 100% so far. Just sit down and wait. Come back once it's complete if you want. Just stop wasting yours and everyone else's time complaining about nothing.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
I'm actually dumbfounded after reading some of the game's thread. So many people have complained about mostly nothing. Unbelievable.

Grandma's House is genuinely one of the best adult games out there. It is also one of the most unique ones in that it's fun, wholesome, and feel-good. Not to mention, absolutely loaded with spicy scenes. For the life of me, I can't see what's wrong with most of the fellas complaining.

Now I get wanting more scenes with more characters, Moonbox can be a bit of a tease hehe, but I have absolute trust that Moonbox will do every character justice. His track record in doing so is literally 100% so far. Just sit down and wait. Come back once it's complete if you want. Just stop wasting yours and everyone else's time complaining about nothing.
thank-you-the-office.gif
someone who gets it

(y)*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I can't wait for when we get a harem mansion in game, and then people come on here to bitch that the game title isn't accurate (anymore) because it's not Nana's house anymore it's her mansion.
At first Nana's heart would bear it when Mc has many children... there was one and only beloved grandson, now there will be many beloved grandchildren :KEK:

Reactions: Leongen43

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
At first Nana's heart would bear it when Mc has many children... there was one and only beloved grandson, now there will be many beloved grandchildren :KEK:
As loath as some people are to put themselves into the character of the games they're playing, Nana is our (The MCs) grandmother, so regardless of how many we (The MC) have, she (Nana) will always remain grandma. to our children, she will of course be their great grandma/grandmother

Reactions: whichone

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
As loath as some people are to put themselves into the character of the games they're playing, Nana is our (The MCs) grandmother, so regardless of how many we (The MC) have, she (Nana) will always remain grandma. to our children, she will of course be their great grandma/grandmother
Its Great Nana. :p :love: :p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I can't wait for when we get a harem mansion in game, and then people come on here to bitch that the game title isn't accurate (anymore) because it's not Nana's house anymore it's her mansion.
I don't know what Moon's plans are there, but I still think that'll happen when Natalia is ready to move in.

My hope is Nana will buy her place, stick Larry in a zoo, rent out a hotel (we'll get Grandma's Hotel for a few updates) and have the three homes torn down and rebuilt into Grandma's Tiny Mansion, built across the three properties. (it won't actually be tiny, it'll just look like a tiny home compared to the property ... or maybe she'll buy out the houses behind theirs too to make a "proper" mansion)

This will, of course, add to the GH/MD drama.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes