Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
It was at her work(?). We took her in the backroom, punished her and I'm almost 100% sure we fucked her. I also remember something with her and Liz.
I'm pretty sure we fucked her too, but the scene you were talking about I think was just cunnilingus. MC has her riding on his shoulders as he eats her out. I remember it because some flaming weirdo was going on a multi page rant about how its physically impossible to hold someone up on your shoulders while you eat them out.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I bet you'll get to nail Della before you tap Nana! :p

I read this on another thread and even I have to say that the possibility of this happening is probably true. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Wolfeszorn

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I bet you'll get to nail Della before you tap Nana! :p

I read this on another thread and even I have to say that the possibility of this happening is probably true. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
Now that is my kind of race :) Two of the hottest Gilfs/Milfs in the VN world! :love:

Reactions: CircaAD

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You know how when we get the first car, how we're able to pay for it with sex? It just occurred to me just how profitable the sex was.

We fuck the lady and get the car, we do up the car, we then trade the done up car for a garage. We're now doing up the garage which is going to become ever more profitable

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You know how when we get the first car, how we're able to pay for it with sex? It just occurred to me just how profitable the sex was.

We fuck the lady and get the car, we do up the car, we then trade the done up car for a garage. We're now doing up the garage which is going to become ever more profitable
I don't think you read that part right.
He got a car and 8k for his car not the garage, the garage cost 300k.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
i think that garage wont make money if it's only women going there, he'll get sex as payment unless they are ugly or omar type of fat women.

i suppose that's good payment.....

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
i think that garage wont make money if it's only women going there, he'll get sex as payment unless they are ugly or omar type of fat women.

i suppose that's good payment.....
You know if it comes to that then Nana can pay the mc to fix her "broken" car and then pay him or even Ophelia who has so much money she has money to burn could do it too :KEK:

HX_Eros

Jun 7, 2021
Question, do I need all the parts if I am a new player or do I just need to get part 3 with the needed updates?

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes