Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Question, do I need all the parts if I am a new player or do I just need to get part 3 with the needed updates?
You start at part 1 save on the screen when asked then start part 2 with the save you made and do the same with part 3.
So yes you need all of them.

BeardedYeti

May 22, 2020
Does anyone have an end of Part 2 file they can share? I'm stuck on the end of 0.37 and when I try to load Part 3 it tells me to load an end of Part 2 file.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

LulzCz

Aug 6, 2017
when I load that in part 3 it shows the second screen of my previous post.

What I need to do to start part 3?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
when I load that in part 3 it shows the second screen of my previous post.

What I need to do to start part 3?
But that is the end of part 3 and how it looks once you are done with part 3, you need the end of part 2 to start part 3 again.

Here is what the end of part 2 looks like. GrandmasHouse 2024-01-17 04-11-35-78.jpg

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
The update was really really great, amazing stuff. Not gonna bother giving more detailed thoughts this time, as I feel a bit unwell at the moment. I will say that I'm glad to spend more time with Polly and finally get some action with her. I also love Liz and cat, so any time they're on the screen it makes me happy. Also, finally got to take the big step with Priya, that was also nice.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The update was really really great, amazing stuff. Not gonna bother giving more detailed thoughts this time, as I feel a bit unwell at the moment. I will say that I'm glad to spend more time with Polly and finally get some action with her. I also love Liz and cat, so any time they're on the screen it makes me happy. Also, finally got to take the big step with Priya, that was also nice.
Can't wait to restart and catch up. My pc fried and took everything with it, so I have to restart every fuckin game now that I have a new pc. :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: SlapE
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes