WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I havent finished the update, but are we at the end of part 3 now? That jibes, with ~16 versions-per-part (Thomas is the master of finding out how many parts can go into a (w)hole! They call him, "The Numerator" for a reason!)

This thing is sersiouly over 15gigs now? I have full 3D, AAA games that are smaller than that. [This is not a complaint]

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Already said it once, if you can do it better the stage is yours :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :p
Watch a old pro in action, sonny. I just hope I don't get site or thread banned. I'll try to be a bit nice though. :ROFLMAO:

Is there a way to avoid any sexual encouter with shizuka and katie?
Listen up, bub. Shizuka and Katie are unavoidable. The only way to avoid them is to not play and move along. Stickin around and wishin and whinin will only get the REAL protector assholes of the game to flay you alive.

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
Nope everyone you see at the top is unavoidable.
When you say at the top do you mean the advertising picture in the ops post?
The reason I ask is because I've been trying to avoid any sexual encounter with both Allison and Jamila but have already seen 2 scenes that should not have been shown according to the choices I choose. The dry hump scene where the MC nutted all over Jamila's back in their sleep and the masturbation scene with the MC and Allison in the shower.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
The reason I ask is because I've been trying to avoid any sexual encounter with both Allison and Jamila but have already seen 2 scenes that should not have been shown according to the choices I choose. The dry hump scene where the MC nutted all over Jamila's back in their sleep and the masturbation scene with the MC and Allison in the shower.
the banner on top of this page is meant
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So yes both Nana and Jamila are unavoidable

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
time-to-move-on-advice.gif

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes