kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
It would be funny as hell if it was Priya's husband and not Priya who couldn't get the job done when it comes to conceiving a baby after all their years of marriage . And now after the MC delivered the goods into Priya's womb she turns up pregnant with the MC"s baby like her sister. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :LOL: :devilish::devilish:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It would be funny as hell if it was Priya's husband and not Priya who couldn't get the job done when it comes to conceiving a baby after all their years of marriage . And now after the MC delivered the goods into Priya's womb she turns up pregnant with the MC"s baby like her sister. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :LOL: :devilish::devilish:
Nah, that would suck actually, it'd mean Priya is terrible at her job.And if she sucks at her job, then she can't use her fertility treatments to enable us to get all the older ladies pregnant

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It is Priya. She has something and I forgot what MoonBox said. I'm pretty sure Priya mentioned it also.

LordBig2000

May 30, 2023
Does anyone know how to fix the load transfer problem? I played part 1 and was trying to play part 2 but an error keep's popping up talking about load not found. any tip's, trick's, or link's to a fixed version would be helpful. Screenshot 2024-01-19 054059.png

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Does anyone know how to fix the load transfer problem? I played part 1 and was trying to play part 2 but an error keep's popping up talking about load not found. any tip's, trick's, or link's to a fixed version would be helpful. View attachment 3276748
Well the age old question: Did you save at the "SAVE NOW" Screen or did you save after that? Because to transfer from part 1 to part 2 and from part 2 to part 3 you have to save at the "SAVE NOW" screen.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I mean, I'm not sure if it couldn't be Priya's husband too? Or, at least, that she doesn't particularly want a child by that man?

That said, I believe what's been said above.
She actually wanted kids, but as ChaosStar0 said, she's barren. I couldn't think of the word yesterday evenin.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I hope it's not long before we see Sophia again, especially after the revelation and her reaction to it. Whatever about us going looking for her, she's probably going to go looking for us. And as always, I hope she gets promoted to main cast, shows do that type of thing all the time

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Silence
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes