highway1

Apr 25, 2018
Help.

I've be3n playing this game pt1 patched since October....saving as I went I've just tried to.load the game and it says roll back error..couldn't find a place to roll back to..ignore won't work...then it says you you can either load a save game file which it won't do or go through a ton of questions to set up.your game..what the hells happened ?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Help.

I've be3n playing this game pt1 patched since October....saving as I went I've just tried to.load the game and it says roll back error..couldn't find a place to roll back to..ignore won't work...then it says you you can either load a save game file which it won't do or go through a ton of questions to set up.your game..what the hells happened ?
You started part 2 apparently (starts with update 0.17). You need to save in 0.16 EXACTLY where it says "save now" then load that save in part 2

highway1

Apr 25, 2018
You started part 2 apparently (starts with update 0.17). You need to save in 0.16 EXACTLY where it says "save now" then load that save in part 2
Sorry I'm not sure what you mean...I've never started part 2 and don't know how to do what you said...could you give me precise details on what to do...I only play the games not sure how to save in a particular place just usually press save or save and thats it....none of my old saves right back to the start will load...cheers

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Sorry I'm not sure what you mean...I've never started part 2 and don't know how to do what you said...could you give me precise details on what to do...I only play the games not sure how to save in a particular place just usually press save or save and thats it....none of my old saves right back to the start will load...cheers
What version are you playing (it's in the folder name usually), 0.16 or 0.17 or something else?

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
It would be funny as hell if it was Priya's husband and not Priya who couldn't get the job done when it comes to conceiving a baby after all their years of marriage . And now after the MC delivered the goods into Priya's womb she turns up pregnant with the MC"s baby like her sister. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :LOL: :devilish::devilish:
Couldn't agree with you more, but up to now it seems they are all on the pill or our hero is shooting blanks, when do we get those pregnancies? And don't come with the 2 that are there already.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Couldn't agree with you more, but up to now it seems they are all on the pill or our hero is shooting blanks, when do we get those pregnancies? And don't come with the 2 that are there already.
Maybe give it enough in-game time then......

And it's 3 that are pregnant.

Reactions: IPsycho

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
the majority of updates are only a single day
the entire game has barely been more than a month of MCs life. it would be another dozen updates to even know if some of them are pregnant.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
He got a prenant lady double secret pregnant. Not quite shooting blanks. More like, "plot armor" for his sperms. They only work when it convenient for the story. Like pooping or gravity.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes