HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hi thanks for getting back so quick...on the opening screen it says 0.41.....downloaded it from here via mega..can't find any other version info

Cheers
If I've got to start again I'm.not gonna bother...I was up to where he has a sleepover with monkey and cat which is a fair way in..I'm not going all through it again....
As Draupnir said, you seem to have skipped some updates :) There are 3 parts. You gotta save at the correct spot to continue your save in the next part. 0.41 is part 3. up to 0.16 is part 1, 0.17 to 0.36 is part 2 and 0.37 and onward is part 3.

Part 1 and 2 are in the OP here:
screenshot-f95zone.to-2024.01.23-15_27_55.png

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Has dev said anything about releasing main game on steam?
Game can't be released on Steam, not after the latest release that had a literal baby in it. Steam instant perma bans any adult games that get submitted that have any characters under 18 regardless of whether or not they even near any sexual content.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Game can't be released on Steam, not after the latest release that had a literal baby in it. Steam instant perma bans any adult games that get submitted that have any characters under 18 regardless of whether or not they even near any sexual content.
fuck... Really wanted to get this one

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
This is sad news. I also would love to (further) support Moonbox on Steam and let all my family see this in my library.

Plus, the opportunity to write a reveiw for this game would be fun.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well, they need to remove Sims 3 and 4, if that's the case.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: eukalyptus

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Karlach is indeed best girl. But like the sex scenes aren't super explicit. BG3 is practically censored compared to the majority of games on this site
True.

But there are children in many games on Steam so they must have some rulebook on what to let through and what to block......or maybe they just use a spinning wheel with "yes" and "no" on......

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes