Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yes it is but only with good(y) "Adult" mods.

I have ever Sims game out there starting way back with Sims 1, all expansion packs for 1, 2 and most of 3's but only a few for 4.
Sims no longer have the same flavor it once had starting in 3 and its worst in 4.
Sims 2 is still the best game in the series with 1 following behind then 3 and very last is 4.
I doubt I will buy 5 if and when it comes out.
I only played 3 and 4. I hated 3 as the UI was shit for me.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Children. I played The Sims Online.

That was... an interesting week of my life. So much wasted potential, the hottest and most hyped game of that year (2002?) has been forgotten to time.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Children. I played The Sims Online.

That was... an interesting week of my life. So much wasted potential, the hottest and most hyped game of that year (2002?) has been forgotten to time.
who hurt you? also it's coming back via the in works new sims though it's called project something

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I only played 3 and 4. I hated 3 as the UI was shit for me.
Then you missed out on the best with Sims 2.
If you ever get a chance to get a hold of Sims 2 and a lot of the expansion packs you should give it a try.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Then you missed out on the best with Sims 2.
If you ever get a chance to get a hold of Sims 2 and a lot of the expansion packs you should give it a try.
I'm really not that much of a fan of it. I played more 4 than 3 and have almost all of the expansions. But maybe.

highway1

Apr 25, 2018
As Draupnir said, you seem to have skipped some updates :) There are 3 parts. You gotta save at the correct spot to continue your save in the next part. 0.41 is part 3. up to 0.16 is part 1, 0.17 to 0.36 is part 2 and 0.37 and onward is part 3.

Part 1 and 2 are in the OP here:
View attachment 3289282
How did that happen I started the game at the start...on the plane with the back story and downloaded part one...so are you saying I've got to download part 1 and start all over again...how the hell would you know where to save...most part games you get to the end if part one the load part 2 and carry on.....what the actual fuck!!! Is there nothing I can do to salvage the situation? Thanks for your help?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
How did that happen I started the game at the start...on the plane with the back story and downloaded part one...so are you saying I've got to download part 1 and start all over again...how the hell would you know where to save...most part games you get to the end if part one the load part 2 and carry on.....what the actual fuck!!! Is there nothing I can do to salvage the situation? Thanks for your help?
You save EXACTLY where it TELLS you to.
SAVE NOW

highway1

Apr 25, 2018
Hi I can't open your attachment or is that just to show where the download is?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hi I can't open your attachment or is that just to show where the download is?
yeah, it's just a screenshot, click on "spoiler" and there are links to download part 1 and 2.

I THINK you can just answer a buttload of question for part 2 but I think you have to use a save file for part 3 but I'n not 100% sure.

Reactions: Elhemeer

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
No no need to play again just load your latest save of Part 1 (aka 0.01 -0.16 ver) and skip forward till you see the screen below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

highway1

Apr 25, 2018
No I downloaded...played from the start with back story and first bit when he's on the plane and shags the first woman...carried on playing and saving as I went ..every save loaded...I'm now at the bit where cat and monkey have a sleep over ...and tanyas come back pregnant.saved it there switched it off now get exception error...or roll back error....never been asked to save it so you tell me...I started at the beginning if the game...

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes