a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No I downloaded...played from the start with back story and first bit when he's on the plane and shags the first woman...carried on playing and saving as I went ..every save loaded...I'm now at the bit where cat and monkey have a sleep over ...and tanyas come back pregnant.saved it there switched it off now get exception error...or roll back error....never been asked to save it so you tell me...I started at the beginning if the game...
Sounds like some how or another your computer screwed up and broke your saves.

What does the game folder say?

For me it says "GrandmasHouse-V0.16-pc" for chapter 1.
"GrandmasHouse-0.37-pc" for chapter 2 and "GrandmasHouse-0.46-pc" for chpater 3.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm now at the bit where cat and monkey have a sleep over ...and tanyas come back pregnant.saved it there switched it off now get exception error...or roll back error....never been asked to save it so you tell me...I started at the beginning if the game...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's the Date in the Cabin, after you have the Save now screen.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I refuse to believe that anyone has trouble with the export/import. its gotta be trolls.
they can obviously read, nobody can be that much of a badwording badworded badwordity badword!!!
Well, I'm not a troll, so I guess I'm a badwording badworded badwordity badword! Sancho1969 has helped me with this and other games. I've had issues with numerous games over the years, some of which were the weirdest shit. So, yeah. I'll just be a badwording badworded badwordity badword.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
... hmm...odd thread, a bunch of fucking badwordity badwords not being said 'round this joint.

But, on topic, the most common issue with import code is it doesn't account for a User that may be on a new system that doesn't have a proper export. Some VN's do handle this properly as they search to see if the data is available and valid before allowing an import option... but most devs just copy/paste bullshit from reddit or lemmasoft without any idea WTF is going on.

So, yes, there can be and is problems in a smaller percentage of folks... and my guess is this VN is absolutely no exception by looking at it's rather basic coding.

That's my two censt for what it's worth...which ain't much. Regards.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
... hmm...odd thread, a bunch of fucking badwordity badwords not being said 'round this joint.

But, on topic, the most common issue with import code is it doesn't account for a User that may be on a new system that doesn't have a proper export. Some VN's do handle this properly as they search to see if the data is available and valid before allowing an import option... but most devs just copy/paste bullshit from reddit or lemmasoft without any idea WTF is going on.

So, yes, there can be and is problems in a smaller percentage of folks... and my guess is this VN is absolutely no exception by looking at it's rather basic coding.

That's my two censt for what it's worth...which ain't much. Regards.
Damn. I thought I was postin in the BaDiK post. My meds are fuckin me up tonight.

False Alarm, Folks!

I'm just pretty out of it tonight. Goin to head to bed. Sorry for taggin you here, Sancho. My bad. Night, all!

Reactions: CircaAD

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm now at the bit where cat and monkey have a sleep over ...and tanyas come back pregnant.saved it there switched it off now get exception error...or roll back error....never been asked to save it so you tell me...I started at the beginning if the game...
Damn. I thought I was postin in the BaDiK post. My meds are fuckin me up tonight.

False Alarm, Folks!

I'm just pretty out of it tonight. Goin to head to bed. Sorry for taggin you here, Sancho. My bad. Night, all!
Night DS ! and tomorow morning better not drink Mavriarab Coffee ... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: just sayin!
sleep well my friend
abrazo

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Well, I'm not a troll, so I guess I'm a badwording badworded badwordity badword! Sancho1969 has helped me with this and other games. I've had issues with numerous games over the years, some of which were the weirdest shit. So, yeah. I'll just be a badwording badworded badwordity badword.
as you can tell by the -badwords- I wasnt actually trying to insult anyone, just making light of how often it happens.

only 2.037% of the things I say are ever serious.

highway1

Apr 25, 2018
No no need to play again just load your latest save of Part 1 (aka 0.01 -0.16 ver) and skip forward till you see the screen below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Never seen that screen ever I meant if that had come up.id have seen it ?

highway1

Apr 25, 2018
Screenshot (1).png Screenshot (4).png

Screenshot (4).png Screenshot (1).png Screenshot (3).png "GrandmasHouse-0.37-pc" for chapter 2 and "GrandmasHouse-0.46-pc" for chpater 3.
Granmashouse 0.41 pc

"GrandmasHouse-0.37-pc" for chapter 2 and "GrandmasHouse-0.46-pc" for chpater 3.
Granmashouse0.41 pc
i enclose screen shots of my very first lot of saves at beginning of the game to the latest page of saves and also the exception error i get when i try to load any of my saves. thanks for all your help Screenshot (4).png

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes