a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well, they need to remove Sims 3 and 4, if that's the case.
In all Sims games sex is covered up and they only have "barbie" like bodies, no nips, no vaginas and no penis's and there is a censor over it all including bathroom visits.

Only with mods can you see anything at all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ClassicGamer221

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
In all Sims games sex is covered up and they only have "barbie" like bodies, no nips, no vaginas and no penis's and there is a censor over it all including bathroom visits.

Only with mods can you see anything at all.
Doesn't matter. Our buddy S1nsational made a statement about babies and if true, they need to remove all games that have babies being born. That statement would include numerous other games also. One being The Witcher 3. Which does have nudity, sex scenes AND a baby. Aki II.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WigglyWorld84

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Doesn't matter. Our buddy S1nsational made a statement about babies and if true, they need to remove all games that have babies being born. That statement would include numerous other games also. One being The Witcher 3. Which does have nudity, sex scenes AND a baby. Aki II.
I did say adult games. Sims wouldn't come even close. And now feels like a good time to clarify that what I know if because a different game on here tried to get on Steam and was slapped down with an instant perma ban. The Dev asked if they could reupload after upping the characters age and changing the games name, but was refused. The dev decided to keep the new game name though. So yea, things might have changed, but I don't foresee many sexually explicit games that have an child characters even in nonsexual contexts will get onto Steam

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Karlach is indeed best girl. But like the sex scenes aren't super explicit. BG3 is practically censored compared to the majority of games on this site
I'm pretty sure HornyyPussy's favorite scene was with Mizora.

I did say adult games. Sims wouldn't come even close. And now feels like a good time to clarify that what I know if because a different game on here tried to get on Steam and was slapped down with an instant perma ban. The Dev asked if they could reupload after upping the characters age and changing the games name, but was refused. The dev decided to keep the new game name though. So yea, things might have changed, but I don't foresee many sexually explicit games that have an child characters even in nonsexual contexts will get onto Steam
Yeah. There's a shit-ton now a days. But at least, last time I checked, Steam doesn't care if there's incest though. Unless it's that Christian female, forgot her name now, represenative, but she slaps down everything that has a whiff of nudity and sex.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The sims is VERY adult, with the right mods of course. :ROFLMAO:
Yes it is but only with good(y) "Adult" mods.

I have ever Sims game out there starting way back with Sims 1, all expansion packs for 1, 2 and most of 3's but only a few for 4.
Sims no longer have the same flavor it once had starting in 3 and its worst in 4.
Sims 2 is still the best game in the series with 1 following behind then 3 and very last is 4.
I doubt I will buy 5 if and when it comes out.

Reactions: SlapE
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes