WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
She is a snake charmer.

(I hope that's not racist/sexist... I am not sure where in India she is from. Would it be like putting a sombrero on a Mexican from Oaxaca, when they are more associated with the NW, like Sinaloa? Sorry, I love this cultural shit, so I am genuinely interested. Where specifically would Priya be from?)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
She is a snake charmer.

(I hope that's not racist/sexist... I am not sure where in India she is from. Would it be like putting a sombrero on a Mexican from Oaxaca, when they are more associated with the NW, like Sinaloa? Sorry, I love this cultural shit, so I am genuinely interested. Where specifically would Priya be from?)
Not sure how old she is, but snake charming was banned in India in 1972.
Where she's from, in India, wouldn't really alter the likelihood. It was practiced by tribesmen so, as a lot of them are kinda nomadic, it was found across most of the nation & large portions of the continent.
As well as N. Africa & the Middle East.

The whole point of racism is believing that Race A is superior to other races.
What you wrote might be considered a generalisation, or a stereotype, but I don't think it qualifies as racist.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deep6

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Not sure how old she is, but snake charming was banned in India in 1972.
Where she's from, in India, wouldn't really alter the likelihood. It was practiced by tribesmen so, as a lot of them are kinda nomadic, it was found across most of the nation & large portions of the continent.
As well as N. Africa & the Middle East.

The whole point of racism is believing that Race A is superior to other races.
What you wrote might be considered a generalisation, or a stereotype, but I don't think it qualifies as racist.
yeah but generalization or stereotyping is racist nowadays.

but did she charm the snake or not? Or did the snake charm her?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
yeah but generalization or stereotyping is racist nowadays.
Ha ha, sadly true.
But, it should only be if it's denigratory\derogatory.
Consider the following, both are generalisations:

All people of ethnicity A are criminals.
Racist.
All people of ethnicity A are wondeful.
Not racist.

The only reason the first is racist, is because it's denigratory to the race it's referring to, which implies superiority of the race of the person stating it.
Calling Priya a "snake charmer" is not denigratory to her race, so it cannot be racist.

Last edited:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
I mean, I'm not sure if it couldn't be Priya's husband too? Or, at least, that she doesn't particularly want a child by that man?

That said, I believe what's been said above.
Priya's barren.
She actually wanted kids, but as ChaosStar0 said, she's barren. I couldn't think of the word yesterday evenin.
I think you missed this one word in my post, and the final sentence. I was responding to previous comments to the effect that Priya was indeed barren.

MoonBox has created a two-part process by which women who are barren can be impregnated. Part two is the super-sperm. However, as much as we joke around, I don't believe it was intended to magically make women who, for example, don't have eggs to impregnate get pregnant.

Priya's infertility treatment is the fix for that part of the problem (as far as I can tell).

Given that treatment has been given a test by Paveena, what would have been stopping her from trying it herself, and trying to have a child with her husband? One possibility is that he's infertile, too. Another is that it's the combination of her treatment and the MC's sperm that did the trick for Paveena. Finally (and I assume this one is true regardless of the other possibilities), her husband, as a Gilford male, is in some way unfit to father her children, at the least since the MC's arrival on the scene.

From the comments, I'm assuming that in the most recent update, she's made up her mind about the MC, and her willingness to become his sexual partner. Hence, HornyyPussy 's comment, that she wouldn't be barren for too much longer. The main question is whether she'll be a good scientist and wait to see how things go with Paveena's pregnancy, or if she will give in her need to get going.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Given that treatment has been given a test by Paveena, what would have been stopping her from trying it herself, and trying to have a child with her husband? One possibility is that he's infertile, too. Another is that it's the combination of her treatment and the MC's sperm that did the trick for Paveena. Finally (and I assume this one is true regardless of the other possibilities), her husband, as a Gilford male, is in some way unfit to father her children, at the least since the MC's arrival on the scene.
For the sake of the story's theme, I'd go with your third option.
She doesn't want her husband to fuck her anymore.
OCTRA (one cock to rule all), all day long. :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes