Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I havent finished the update, but are we at the end of part 3 now? That jibes, with ~16 versions-per-part (Thomas is the master of finding out how many parts can go into a (w)hole! They call him, "The Numerator" for a reason!)

This thing is sersiouly over 15gigs now? I have full 3D, AAA games that are smaller than that. [This is not a complaint]
Part 1 had 16 versions, part 2 had 21 and part 3 is at 9 right now so we got a good bit to go before part 4. Also if you look at the size you'll see that part 3 is still not close to 5 Gbs.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
To be fair, the people complaining, haven't been rude or assholes about it. It'd probably be different if they came in hurling insults at characters etc
I'm not buyin it. I've seen then paint walls with blood because someone said they didn't like Nana. :ROFLMAO:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm not buyin it. I've seen then paint walls with blood because someone said they didn't like Nana. :ROFLMAO:
That's what I mean. I replied with the video I did, because they want to avoid my beloved Kat, and that means they don't like her. But like, they never actually said anything nasty about her. If they actually said something stupid about her, I'd have probably responded in stronger terms

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I've seen you bite someone's ass before. Don't stop now. :ROFLMAO:
Usually for bigotry or being a rude dick. More often than not I'm just kinda sparky*.

I don't usually rain too hard on people for just having abhorrent taste.

Gotta pick the right times to go all SSgt TigerWolfe (although he was honestly pretty chill too, I only made a few folks cry) and shit.

*ETA,: that should say snarky, fucking samsung... leaving it as is cause it amuses me

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Usually for bigotry or being a rude dick. More often than not I'm just kinda sparky.

I don't usually rain too hard on people for just having abhorrent taste.

Gotta pick the right times to go all SSgt TigerWolfe (although he was honestly pretty chill too, I only made a few folks cry) and shit.
Well, this morning I was in full on rabid mode and really didn't want to interact with dumbasses.

Koiryu

Jun 25, 2023
I assume you never played the game before (and playing on PC):

Also you MUST save exactly at the end of each part when the game is telling you to do it! Otherwise you have problems to continue with the next part.
ok, so what is GrandmasHouseCollegeDays stand in this 3 part, is it happend before or after any of the main game?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
ok, so what is GrandmasHouseCollegeDays stand in this 3 part, is it happend before or after any of the main game?
1705598085652.png
"A prequel is a literary, dramatic or cinematic work whose story precedes that of a previous work, by focusing on events that occur before the original narrative. A prequel is a work that forms part of a backstory to the preceding work. "

• Hey there
Reactions: xapican
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes