tossler

Jul 1, 2017
This patch just isn't working for me. I merged/overwrote the game files as expected, but Main menu still reads Bar & Grill. The opening questions still refer to "Grandmother's Friend" etc. even though when I examine the patch code, the text should be different.

Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
Ok I know I am rarely here, but I didn't even know there was a patch. Was it before the last update? If so I apparently just used my imagination.

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
What is this non sense about Priya not able to get pregnant? I'm pretty sure the results of his sperm sample will show how powerful his swimmers are. He can probably get Molly pregnant if he wanted lol. Can't wait for Paveena to appear again so we can help her with the romantic and sexual aspects of her marriage until she's ready to dump her husband and move in the harem house. As someone mentioned earlier the inclusion of lovely brown and black ladies like Priya, Paveena, Jamila, Mabel has made it a lot better.

Tanya is going to appear in the next update right? How many months has it been since they separated? I'm curious if she is showing signs of her pregnancy already. Allison's reaction to being a great grand mother is going to be amazing!

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
What is this non sense about Priya not able to get pregnant? I'm pretty sure the results of his sperm sample will show how powerful his swimmers are. He can probably get Molly pregnant if he wanted lol. Can't wait for Paveena to appear again so we can help her with the romantic and sexual aspects of her marriage until she's ready to dump her husband and move in the harem house. As someone mentioned earlier the inclusion of lovely brown and black ladies like Priya, Paveena, Jamila, Mabel has made it a lot better.

Tanya is going to appear in the next update right? How many months has it been since they separated? I'm curious if she is showing signs of her pregnancy already. Allison's reaction to being a great grand mother is going to be amazing!
Never talk like that about Molly! :p Dem fighting words, Molly is our sweetest most loyal Doggo :D

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
This patch just isn't working for me. I merged/overwrote the game files as expected, but Main menu still reads Bar & Grill. The opening questions still refer to "Grandmother's Friend" etc. even though when I examine the patch code, the text should be different.
That's odd. Check the script.rpy file in /Grandma's House/game/
Does it have ################ on the first line?

Where there's a will, there's a way.

Tanya isn't coming in the next version, that's just the "Did you creampie her?" choice that could lead to her coming back. They broke up 5 months before MC came home and it will have been about a month in game when she comes back so she'll be very visibly pregnant.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
That's odd. Check the script.rpy file in /Grandma's House/game/
Does it have ################ on the first line?
That seems to have fixed the problem. I just pasted ################################################ as the first line of the patch's script.rpy file. (Although the main menu still looks the same.) Thanks.

Reactions: MoonBox
Nov 2, 2019
No her route is femdom only, you can get a one off maledom scene later if you provoke her now but that will end her route.

She won't be in a harem but she'll have a full route.
That's a little sad. I'm not into femdom at all, but she looks like an awesome character, but its your choice at the end of the day being the Dev and all. I'm personally for putting her on my harem team. I hope someone mods this option in later since it won't be vanilla.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
That's a little sad. I'm not into femdom at all, but she looks like an awesome character, but its your choice at the end of the day being the Dev and all. I'm personally for putting her on my harem team. I hope someone mods this option in later since it won't be vanilla.
Can't have everything you want mate. He makes his characters have their own personalities and not mindless fuck slaves to MC, so It's rather nice.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
That seems to have fixed the problem. I just pasted ################################################ as the first line of the patch's script.rpy file. (Although the main menu still looks the same.) Thanks.
Now that's really weird. That isn't supposed to do anything, it's just something I put in to quickly tell that I'm looking at the patreon script.
No clue what happened but I'm glad it worked out.

The dialogue can be easily changed by a modder but I'm not sure how that would work with the renders.
If someone wants to give it a shot, I'm all for it.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
OK I've just met Sandra I like her but I hope we can turn tables on her :Kappa:
I remember Moonbox saying that you're gonna be able to dom her in a scene or something like that, but that ends her path. So Sandra's route is basically femdom only or nothing. I also like her looks but femdom is not my thing so i didn't provoke her and that was it. It would be nice if we could get it on with her but with no femdom or maledom but you can't win them all i guess:KEK:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I remember Moonbox saying that you're gonna be able to dom her in a scene or something like that, but that ends her path. So Sandra's route is basically femdom only or nothing. I also like her looks but femdom is not my thing so i didn't provoke her and that was it. It would be nice if we could get it on with her but with no femdom or maledom but you can't win them all i guess:KEK:
as long as it is soft-femdom Im all in but its a bit of a bummer that if we dom her the path ends

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
No really!? I could of sworn I said something similar in my comment. Its almost like your trying to explain my own comment to me. "Thank you for that." Have a nice day :rolleyes:
Except your asking for mods to change it...so you do want to have everything, :p So it's like I was correct about saying you can't have everything. Go figure.

Nov 2, 2019
Except your asking for mods to change it...so you do want to have everything, :p So it's like I was correct about saying you can't have everything. Go figure.
Nope. That's shooting the idea out there for people to read, ponder, and or for someone to maybe one day take it up if they feel like it. If I "had to have everything my way," like you implied in your responses, I would learn how to mod and do it myself. I'm not asking for anything. That's reason I used the word 'hope,' and if the idea was offensive to MoonBox, I would of gladly deleted my comment and moved on. It would be far more obnoxious of me, to tell MoonBox how to build his game/demand said changes be implemented then to do what I did - which is to give feedback and speak of the possibility of a mod. No fat and no bs, because I'm sure their a busy human being and to waste their time would be kind of rude. Usually, if enough people are interested in an alternate option, either the Dev or a modder will implement the idea; however, even if people would love to see another route implemented, but don't speak on it, it will certainly never happen. In the first place, you shouldn't feel your personal preference was being infringed up, because I wasn't advocating for the removing of the femdom route. I don't mind engaging in occasional productive conversation, but what I show no interest in is speaking to someone who grossly misrepresents what I said.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes