FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Hm? Why has the 'pregnancy' tag been added already? Is it because of the stuff with Priya's sister? Because there's no confirmation that she is pregnant yet

• Angry
Reactions: JJDrakken

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Hm? Why has the 'pregnancy' tag been added already? Is it because of the stuff with Priya's sister? Because there's no confirmation that she is pregnant yet
Hmmmm...

Her route is optional but the pregnancy isn't. It's pregnant ex or no ex. It's 100% percent the MC's
Again, I make it up as I go so there isn't a schedule but pregnancy is gonna be late game stuff. Except for Tanya and Paveena.
Tanya isn't coming in the next version, that's just the "Did you creampie her?" choice that could lead to her coming back. They broke up 5 months before MC came home and it will have been about a month in game when she comes back so she'll be very visibly pregnant.
Idk chief seems like Paveena is pregnant. but who knows who this MoonBox character is and where he is getting this 100% accurate information from.
Office stanly.gif

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
xD Ffs sake guys I wasn't complaining at all. I'm a huge preggo nut myself but I was just confused because I don't recall seeing a big preggo belly in the game yet. Was just looking for confirmation.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
xD Ffs sake guys I wasn't complaining at all. I'm a huge preggo nut myself but I was just confused because I don't recall seeing a big preggo belly in the game yet. Was just looking for confirmation.
Preggo belly probably coming in v07, maybe v08

Love the ebony females in this game. We need latina tho
There's Sister Maria and Isabella. But yeah, that's not enough. The main cast is about as big as I can handle but there's some room for some side chicks, I'll keep Latina in mind.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Preggo belly probably coming in v07, maybe v08

There's Sister Maria and Isabella. But yeah, that's not enough. The main cast is about as big as I can handle but there's some room for some side chicks, I'll keep Latina in mind.
You remember our Convo Moon? :) I explained you the whys and whats for this. As you can see folks are looking for more of what we spoke of :D

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Tanya isn't coming in the next version, that's just the "Did you creampie her?" choice that could lead to her coming back. They broke up 5 months before MC came home and it will have been about a month in game when she comes back so she'll be very visibly pregnant.
This is great. Most games have pregnancy as an ending and leave it at that, introducing this early on will be very nice. Also once the lab results come and confirm the high potency of MC's sperm Priya should introduce us to some of her clients looking for a guy with good genes to get them pregnant. :love:
Did Moonbox mention anything about the GILFs getting pregnant? I know Alison will but I'm not sure about the rest. Hope there is a route for Mabel, Ophelia and the others.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes