HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Or merged versions ? 0.46 and 0.47 ? ( which is odd aswell, because, it would be an error with corresponding Tracback.txt straight away )
Yeah, it sounds weird either way.......

I'd just download the full part 3 and try to load a save or start over and "tab" through it.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yeah, it sounds weird either way.......

I'd just download the full part 3 and try to load a save or start over and "tab" through it.
I had ver 0.46 Lying around, and no problem even when saving when you arrive in Jamillas bed, fired up 0.47 and no problem with loading this new save, as well I forgot to make a savepoint since 0.44 and played this version without problems the "whole content"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Is a mod needed for a game like Grandma's house? I played without the mod and enjoyed it. Soon I'll downloaded season 2 soon and will enjoy it to the fullest! :devilish:

Reactions: Jerk-man

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Isn't that a weird error for that? Honest question since I have zero knowledge about these things ;)
I mean applying the 0.46 mod over 0.47 would replace the 0.47 script with a modded 0.46 script therefore making you unable to access the new parts. Probably. Assuming the mod does anything to the script.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
great game! I wish grannies loked a bit more.... grannier tho
Boy I will bitchslap you! /s

Is a mod needed for a game like Grandma's house? I played without the mod and enjoyed it. Soon I'll downloaded season 2 soon and will enjoy it to the fullest! :devilish:
It's one of the few VN's I play without a mod.

Part of that is because I'm QC'ing it of course but still :)

Reactions: OttO45 and MAGO-DAG

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I mean applying the 0.46 mod over 0.47 would replace the 0.47 script with a modded 0.46 script therefore making you unable to access the new parts. Probably. Assuming the mod does anything to the script.
Well, tried to make a quick Mod patch. Should hopefully update both Mod variants to v0.47.

Mod patch v0.46 -> v0.47
you will need the ver 0.46 from it (mod not game) to apply,

Big thank you! to Koga, he did a quick update of his mod, altough he has a familiar emegency, best wishes for him and his relatives.
Die besten Genesungswünsche von mir!

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes