whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yup! At 44 had my first Grand-Daughter! I was Grannie while being less than 45... it can happen at 36-37 if everyone is frisky at a young age! HA! :>)
In my country, 16 is the age of consent. They can legally become grandparents at 32.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Yup! At 44 had my first Grand-Daughter! I was Grannie while being less than 45... it can happen at 36-37 if everyone is frisky at a young age! HA! :>)
My aunt's second child's second child had a baby when my aunt was 59. Yes, Great-Grandma, not by the shortest route.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
No, bro, that's not what they want... They want their grievances to be acknowledged. They want that MB makes, just for them, because of them, something that he has told everyone that he will not do. They want. That's it. They want. So, they MUST have it. Because.

Look, randy_something or other, it's quite ok to have preferences. It is. I also have them. Really, I truly, truly do. I would prefer that I didn't have to deal with users like you. But, well, here we are.

oh-well-shrug.gif

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
No, bro, that's not what they want... They want their grievances to be acknowledged. They want that MB makes, just for them, because of them, something that he has told everyone that he will not do. They want. That's it. They want. So, they MUST have it. Because.

Look, randy_something or other, it's quite ok to have preferences. It is. I also have them. Really, I truly, truly do. I would prefer that I didn't have to deal with users like you. But, well, here we are.

View attachment 3302205
Good to see you back, mate. (y)
On top form, too! :ROFLMAO:

Issikka

Jan 27, 2022
Yep, first grandchild when i was 41. My father then being 61 as great grandfather. And then late last year a second grandchild came into this world.
Old is a question of perspective, was visiting my parents house some years ago(was just over 30 at the time) when my youngest brother then a pre-teen and his friend come in and the friend whispers to my brother "who is the old guy?" :HideThePain:

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

View attachment 3302205
Wow. Didn't even Peace out. Careful with your blood pressure, friend. It's not worth it ... ;)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
The real story is how this AVN features all kinds of sex with women and girls of all shapes, sizes and ages. Nearly every episode is packed with sex with numerous women; sometimes all at once. Still, with the power of a single sentence; mentioned by the dev only once; so many have been incited to obsess over a single act with a single character. "There is no sex with Nana yet." Personally, I think you deserve the sneaky bastard of the year award, Moonbox.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The real story is how this AVN features all kinds of sex with women and girls of all shapes, sizes and ages. Nearly every episode is packed with sex with numerous women; sometimes all at once. Still, with the power of a single sentence; mentioned by the dev only once; so many have been incited to obsess over a single act with a single character. "There is no sex with Nana yet." Personally, I think you deserve the sneaky bastard of the year award, Moonbox.
hell yeah !!!!

Reactions: xapican and motseer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes