PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Bit late, but...
I have a friend who once started cursing angrily: "My daughter is a whore, she's 15 and she's pregnant."
The other friend responded: "Dude, how old are you?"
The first one's cold face reaction was, "Well, I'm 29."

I haven't seen him for about 10 years (he disappeared somewhere). He is now around 45 and I suppose he is probably a great grandfather by now.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.47] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

Download

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
1706435569204.png

Please read this... :KEK:
To be honest - that looks like a foetus growing on a piece of wheat bread.

Problem solved, it must be an corrupted Data... now it works fine... erased the broken version, installed 0.46 new and then updated it... works... thx for the help
I have to admit, I'm a little surprised this game corrupted Data - you'd think he'd go for a game featuring another android.

[Someone said, "Where's the sex with Nana?"]

Ohh that, well I don't know maybe have a look into the Freezer ? or on the top shelf in the Laundryroom ?
I bet it's in the laundry room. Molly probably hid it; she's afraid (big shock there) that Allison won't pay her as much attention once the time comes.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Aaaaannnd here we go, another rebuked commenter made a 1 star revenge review.

I could, sometimes I feel like I should, eviscerate that "review". BUUUUT, sorry, I don't feel like I want to repeat myself.

Maybe someone else does it. Even better than me (not that difficult I think) and explain to the wannabe reviewer why he's wrong and where... or just rip them a new one... or both...

Peace :/

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022

I could, sometimes I feel like I should, eviscerate that "review". BUUUUT, sorry, I don't feel like I want to repeat myself.

Maybe someone else does it. Even better than me (not that difficult I think) and explain to the wannabe reviewer why he's wrong and where... or just rip them a new one... or both...

To be frank: when I get alerted about a review, it tells me someone has rated the thread, not the game. And, given the level of pushback posters asking these questions often get, for the thread it's quite possibly a fair review.

The responses given to posters of any dreaded question (sex Nana yet; can I avoid [M7 member]; are there animations; hey, Molly had a wang early on, etc.) are (not always, but frequently) written at a level appropriate if someone is a troll. Some responses are perfectly nice; some people get responded to many times, and may not choose to ignore the more fiery retorts.

And, again, let's be honest. We'd see a lot less posts if these people were either ignored or answered politely, and a lot fewer reviews that are more about how someone was treated by the community than about the game itself. (It might be a much more boring forum, admittedly).

Note: I have not read the review in question.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

In all fairness, I don't take that guy seriously. He complains about everything in every thread.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Man oh Man what does it matter if a Game doesn't have Animations in 2024:rolleyes:
Let's say for example because of a strange twist of fate Moonbox decides to add the so-wanted animations to the Game but the updates wouldn't come out every twelve days then, they would come out every 6 weeks but not with increased content then what we have now.
So would those "users" be satisfied then? NO I highly doubt it I bet they would go on and Complain that the Updates takes too long to come out compared to before where it was every twelve Day or they would find something other to complain about.
Like good God some People really:rolleyes::cautious::FacePalm: /rant over

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Man oh Man what does it matter if a Game doesn't have Animations in 2024:rolleyes:
Let's say for example because of a strange twist of fate Moonbox decides to add the so-wanted animations to the Game but the updates wouldn't come out every twelve days then, they would come out every 6 weeks but not with increased content then what we have now.
So would those "users" be satisfied then? NO I highly doubt it I bet they would go on and Complain that the Updates takes too long to come out compared to before where it was every twelve Day or they would find something other to complain about.
Like good God some People really:rolleyes::cautious::FacePalm: /rant over
Yepp, the same dingbats would complain that the updates take to long. Personally I don't care if a VN has animations or not, it can look nice but it doesn't make me like or dislike a game any more.

And if it has been stated several times that there are no animations and never will be, complaining about it makes zero sense to me.....

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes