bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
While I am a fan of watersports, this is silly...
screenshot0002.png
...ain't no way that dress and comforter escapes being drenched. Our MC may have supersperm but nobody has perfect aim and bladder control.

Also guessing we take the Uber driver's cherry in a future release

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
View attachment 3305252
...ain't no way that dress and comforter escapes being drenched. Our MC may have supersperm but nobody has perfect aim and bladder control.

Also guessing we take the Uber driver's cherry in a future release
Well, he does have control of it. If you went down the path with our bro's gf's sister, you'd already know. It's even explained.

Last edited:

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
View attachment 3305252
You'd be right that in a realistic story there is no way that he shoots it from that far and it doesn't end up all over her, and probably the bed. But this game is unrealistic in the silliest of ways.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Well, he does have control of it. If you went down the path with our bro's gf's sister, you'd already know. It's even explained.
I have slept too many nights since he started the watersports path. FWIW, I was kind of joking about the absurdity that pops up in this game a lot. It does not bother me, as it is in good fun.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dark Silence

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
dunno (yet). but i'm sure its something, the outline Nana noticed was there in earlier episodes so it was planned for.
Unless he quickly hid something, Nana now knows if there is any secret behind that door, besides a bathroom. She used it to change right before they left the garage.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Why is everyone a virgin? Have we come to a point in human development where even an adult woman, middle aged, with children, has to be a virgin otherwise it would have an "ntr feel"?

Fuck grandpa, pa, uncle, all those other MEN, because I'm the only MAN in here allowed to fuck women.

Last edited by a moderator:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Why is everyone a virgin? Have we come to a point in human development where even an adult woman, middle aged, with children, has to be a virgin otherwise it would have an "ntr feel"?

Fuck grandpa, pa, uncle, all those other MEN, because I'm the only MAN in here allowed to fuck women. If I have to fuck a non-virgin female then it's' a cuck bullshit libtard agenda.
What?

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019

Fuck grandpa, pa, uncle, all those other MEN, because I'm the only MAN in here allowed to fuck women. If I have to fuck a non-virgin female then it's' a cuck bullshit libtard agenda.
'Cause that's what built Jeff Bezos's fortune
1706524536249.png
Vaginal Pussy Yoni Instant Tightening Shrink Virgin Again Spray for Women Intimate Parts

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023

Funny you say that because Fiona, the hottest girl in the game, the one I REALLY wanted to be a virgin, isn't a virgin. So not everyone is a virgin.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

Fuck grandpa, pa, uncle, all those other MEN, because I'm the only MAN in here allowed to fuck women. If I have to fuck a non-virgin female then it's' a cuck bullshit libtard retard agenda.
there ! i corrected it 4u :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes