Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I still enjoy this game, no matter what others say anyway. There are plenty of wholesome moments that remind me a little of Killer7's games. There even were lines a few characters here use to reference his games, and he did the same for Moonbox's GH. They are probably either good acquaintances or friends if they're acknowledging each other's games more than once.

Reactions: Ravelord Nito

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I also stand by an earlier post I made about who my favorite girl is in GH. I can't stop laughing over how much adorableness Shizuka is showing every time I interact with her. Even I feel like holding and squeezing her till she pops.

Reactions: CircaAD

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
I still enjoy this game, no matter what others say anyway. There are plenty of wholesome moments that remind me a little of Killer7's games. There even were lines a few characters here use to reference his games, and he did the same for Moonbox's GH. They are probably either good acquaintances or friends if they're acknowledging each other's games more than once.
Yeah, it's all flowers and sunshine here. Now I'm wondering though: Is there sex with Bethany yet? :>

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Who the hell is Bethany? So many names in this one :HideThePain: Can't recall a single one of it :oops:

Molly best girl
Yeah I can't recall a Bethany. I want Amy. Asian women and Gingers do nothing for me. Brunettes and Latina's float my boat,

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Who the hell is Bethany? So many names in this one :HideThePain: Can't recall a single one of it :oops:
Bethany is from "My New Memories", a Killer7 game I mentioned earlier, and yes you can lewd her. Also I would ask as I hadn't gotten to the 3rd part of GH, can you finally seal the deal with Amy yet? Mark it as spoilers though for everyone else though.

Reactions: elbo911

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
Bethany is from "My New Memories", a Killer7 game I mentioned earlier, and yes you can lewd her. Also I would ask as I hadn't gotten to the 3rd part of GH, can you finally seal the deal with Amy yet? Mark it as spoilers though for everyone else though.
Yeah, I just made a bad attempt to hint at 'Is there sex with Nana yet?' And same as with Nana, there isn't with Bethany (yet??? :p) - in this game. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dragon1982

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I'm conflicted...

On one side I would like to answer you. On another, I think it would be a true disservice to you if I did.

But, alas, someone already answered. Good. They alleviate my conscience...

Peace :(

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
hmm. crossovers happen in games all the time tho...

(aaaaand now your avatar has me imagining Shizuka and Lilith having a catfight over MC)
Yeah, I changed my avatar in consideration of some recent and very secret events. My lips are sealed.

I'd love to see that crossover though. :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
At least i found out the real name of Nana. Yeah, i forgot hers too :whistle:
My issue with all the ladies is i really keep forgetting everonye's name :HideThePain:

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes