matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
Talking of Jamilla being Arabic (presumption by me, as "Habibi" is an Arabic word), did anyone else find it odd that she'd be drunk?
I know RL rules mean nothing here, but still, 93% of Arabic people are Muslim & I'm pretty sure that alcohol is on the "NO!" list, in the Quran. :unsure:
had a muslim (lybian) comrade in the army who prayed to mecca every day, he could drink you under the tableo_O

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
had a muslim (lybian) comrade in the army who prayed to mecca every day, he could drink you under the tableo_O
Yeah, there are different definitions of what is "not allowed". Some are strict to "grape or fig based" alcohol, so beer or spirits are fine.
Different interpretations of the rules in different places. I've also met a fair few Muslims who drink, so it's absolutely not unheard of.
Same problem as with any religion. It might well be "God's word", but it's always "man's interpretation" of it. Man has his own agenda.
I'm in no way a religious person, but it just felt weird for me, seeing her drunk.

• Haha
Reactions: matschbirne

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Talking of Jamilla being Arabic (presumption by me, as "Habibi" is an Arabic word), did anyone else find it odd that she'd be drunk?
I know RL rules mean nothing here, but still, 93% of Arabic people are Muslim & I'm pretty sure that alcohol is on the "NO!" list, in the Quran. :unsure:
It's just about interpretation. Also, being Arab doesn't mean she has to be Muslim. Being a Muslim does not mean that she is a practicing Muslim. If a practitioner is, it does not mean that she is orthodox. If she is orthodox she can just wait until Allah is not looking.

I was recently in Egypt. I noticed that some orthodox Muslims have a bruise on their forehead. Some even had bumps. Jamilla doesn't have anything like that, so I assume she's not orthodox. Don't take it as racism or xenophobia nor some dishonor, just a traveler insight.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It's just about interpretation. Also, being Arab doesn't mean she has to be Muslim. Being a Muslim does not mean that she is a practicing Muslim. If a practitioner is, it does not mean that she is orthodox. If she is orthodox he can just wait until Allah is not looking.

I was recently in Egypt. I noticed that some orthodox Muslims have a bruise on their forehead. Some even had bumps. Jamila doesn't have anything like that, so I assume she's not orthodox. Don't take it as racism or xenophobia nor some dishonor, just a traveler insight.
Oh, absolutely! To be fair, the game has never defined her as being a Muslim, it's just a presumption by me because she uses Arabic words & 93% of Arabs are Muslim.
She might not even be Arabian, for all I know. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Yeah, there are different definitions of what is "not allowed". Some are strict to "grape or fig based" alcohol, so beer or spirits are fine.
Different interpretations of the rules in different places. I've also met a fair few Muslims who drink, so it's absolutely not unheard of.
Same problem as with any religion. It might well be "God's word", but it's always "man's interpretation" of it. Man has his own agenda.
I'm in no way a religious person, but it just felt weird for me, seeing her drunk.
I am friends with a fervorous Muslim and his wife, from Bosnia, both very blonde and blue eyed, that not only drank like an American Muscle Car and his wife also, but they absolutely loved pork meat. How they reconcile it, is a mystery for me, but, it is also THEIR problem. They are now living in Dubai, how they get around restrictions is that they live in a "Foreigners" block or something. Oh and they travel to Portugal once a month or so. Epic drinking ensues. Once they invited me to a bar/pub and after a while a group of Russians arrived. Those Bosnians speak fluent Russian. So, they challenged the Russians to a drink off, he and his wife against the 5 Russian truck drivers... Vodka shots. I think one of the Russians had to be taken to the Hospital, and he and his wife drove me home. LOL

Good people.

Peace :D

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Oh, absolutely! To be fair, the game has never defined her as being a Muslim, it's just a presumption by me because she uses Arabic words & 93% of Arabs are Muslim.
She might not even be Arabian, for all I know. :ROFLMAO:
She wears a head cover. That is from Islam, not Arabic tradition, to my understanding. I never saw any Iranian women wear them until they became a theocracy in the late 70s.

She comments that she can remove it in front of Thomas, as he is, "family." But she jerks him and lets him suckle her. Its all over the place and we shouldnt put too much into it.

I mean, I would think incest is a bigger sin than alcohol. But, I have only read the Quran once and that was over 10yrs ago, so my memory may be off.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Which of the women who might be Muslim have engaged in incest? :unsure:
To the best of my memory, Paveena & her sister haven't, nor has Jamilla.

If it's not happened, then it doesn't matter if it's a bigger sin?
As, in that case, none of them have committed that sin.
Paveena and the Doc aren't muslims, they are Hindu as far as I saw it is only Jamilla which follows Muslim tradition to a certain amount.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Plus we know Omar loves his ladies a lot bigger than his mum (Doubtful if he would want to risk losing his Petunia :p). So no to any incest for Jamilla. Plus the MC would not stand for his friend to try and take one of his LI's away.

I can't remember if it is stated if she has any daughter's, if she has then likely they too would join the harem (if they made an appearance) and that may be the only possibility.

• Haha

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
While I don't care about ethnicity as far as who I'd date, I do have a couple of favorites. Japanese (like Aiko, Shizuka, and Asami), and Native American, which I haven't seen included in GH so far.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I don't have a favourite ethnicity, I find all ethnicities have absolute beauties, as well as stinking rotters.
If I were to pick nationalities, I'd prob go Swedish, Danish, Spanish, Italian, French.
Not necessarily in that (or any) order.

Love the sunshine blondes, love the smouldering brunettes.
Amy & Liz would allow me to die happy! :love:

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I don't have a favourite ethnicity, I find all ethnicities have absolute beauties, as well as stinking rotters.
If I were to pick nationalities, I'd prob go Swedish, Danish, Spanish, Italian, French.

This is also exceptional:

View attachment 1706655294051.webp

Nyakim Gatwech, a South Sudanese model, may have the darkest skin in the world. Positively glowing!
Found here:

• Love

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019

I agree when it comes to the fact that any ethnicity can be lovely while having a few bad apples among each. Personality matters the most to me in that regard, so even if I see a bombshell of a woman, it won't matter if she is rotten on the inside as well. A woman's personality is, to me, always a make or break factor, like the example I made earlier about being heartless around kids, especially her own kids. I have a strong value in family, it's one of the reasons I enjoy GH.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I agree when it comes to the fact that any ethnicity can be lovely while having a few bad apples among each. Personality matters the most to me in that regard, so even if I see a bombshell of a woman, it won't matter if she is rotten on the inside as well. A woman's personality is, to me, always a make or break factor, like the example I made earlier about being heartless around kids, especially her own kids. I have a strong value in family, it's one of the reasons I enjoy GH.
True, but then we're kinda talking about "dream girls", really. Looks are massively important for that category.
In that case, it's almost a given that their personalities are as beautiful (to us) as their looks. :ROFLMAO:

A woman's looks are generally what draw me in. Her personality is what makes me want to stay, or not.
If she's stunning, but a bitch, I'll still fuck her. :ROFLMAO:
Personality definitely wins, over looks, in the long term, though.
A girl you don't find particularly attractive can become immensely attractive, if her personality wins you over.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
True, but then we're kinda talking about "dream girls", really. Looks are massively important for that category.
In that case, it's almost a given that their personalities are as beautiful (to us) as their looks. :ROFLMAO:
I know what you mean, that's why when I'm out there looking I don't set my expectations too high or try to reach farther than I'm capable of for reality's sake. I've dated average looking girls before as well as very good looking ones, and more often than not the average ones are better personality wise, though not all the time. These games I play, like GH, are a nice fantasy to experience but I don't try to blind myself to the reality of the world. These games to me are an escape from the stress of reality, though my family is awesome, so I'm good in that part of reality.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
While I agree, obviously, there's a fucking little detail that fucks us all, time after time after time...

We males are fucking visual oriented.

By this I mean, Sharon (made up name) may be a saint and the best possible life partner ever, but, Eliane (made up name) is a bombshell that walks by and does everything she can to seduce you... you're in a fucking bind.

It will come down to if you are capable to resist temptations or not. Don't even try to answer if you haven't been REALLY, REALLY tempted. I have to confess, I wasn't strong enough. Fuck, I was 30, and I had NEVER been in such a situation that a fucking goddess was creaming her pants for me. I swear it was akin to temporary insanity. After a couple weeks I ended it, the spell was over. My then girlfriend, now wife, hasn't got over it in 30 years. We kept together, but, it's been hard, very hard.

So, no, mate, while I do agree that personality is absolutely the standard, we are fucking primates with a little veneer of civilization sprayed over, and we'll IN MOST CASES fail to resist. Some do. I envy them. But most fail. Or, the temptress wasn't really serious about it. Mine was.

Peace :cry:

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
While I agree, obviously, there's a fucking little detail that fucks us all, time after time after time...

By this I mean, Sharon (made up name) may be a saint and the best possible life partner ever, but, Eliane (made up name) is a bombshell that walks by and does everything she can to seduce you... you're in a fucking bind.

It will come down to if you are capable to resist temptations or not. Don't even try to answer if you haven't been REALLY, REALLY tempted. I have to confess, I wasn't strong enough. Fuck, I was 30, and I had NEVER been in such a situation that a fucking goddess was creaming her pants for me. I swear it was akin to temporary insanity. After a couple weeks I ended it, the spell was over. My then girlfriend, now wife, hasn't got over it in 30 years. We kept together, but, it's been hard, very hard.

So, no, mate, while I do agree that personality is absolutely the standard, we are fucking primates with a little veneer of civilization sprayed over, and we'll IN MOST CASES fail to resist. Some do. I envy them. But most fail. Or, the temptress wasn't really serious about it. Mine was.

Sorry to hear that. I guess I'm fortunate in that department. Never once had anyone stole me away from those I dated. I happen to be loyal to a fault, and not just in relationships. Friendships I treat similarly. So the fact the MC of GH is the way he is would be next to impossible to mirror his situation in reality.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

Men through evolution and biology are hard wired to mate with as women as possible to ensure our genes get passed on. Women through evolution and biology are hard wired to mate with strongest male that is able to protect and provide for her so she can his children. What I find odd through reading on some this that was till the 17th century only 40 percent of males mated.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes