RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Were you trying to insult me on purpose, or was this an attempt to make me laugh? I don't know how I'm supposed to interpret this. I'm usually not good with hidden meanings or veiled jokes if this is one.
Just a flat-out silly joke. I actually was having some vision issues that day, but I don't think I actually misread what you said.

The ellipse was intended to give you the idea that some off-screen presence was pointing out I'd "misread" your statement.

Sorry it apparently failed to entertain just about anyone....

Reactions: Dragon1982

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
boobs-tits.gif awsome-ass-twerk-sexy-twerk.gif

Disclaimer: Not accepting complaints of Arm or Hands or "other" members injuries. Use common sense and Moderation. Oh, and a decent lotion with a high boiling level (no, Jerry, cooking oil isn't appropriate, especially the used one that was used to fry fish). All complaints must be delivered by hand in the next hour in our offices in Timbuctu.

Peace (out) :D

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I've just started playing the first part of the game.

Somehow, MC's dog named Molly has dick and balls. Maybe she's patched later in the game?
I dont know how to react to this, its first time I've seen such an obvious mismatch of name and 3D model in a game.
Welcome to the club!

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes