FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Yup. FatGiant said no to you and that you smell funny. He also said that your coffee tastes like ass and you actually drink milk and NOT coffee. :ROFLMAO:
Shit, that should show me to never trust on someone that doesn't like lesbian content... fuckin weirdos... they are all nuts, nuts I say...

HP, sorry. I invoke the sex deprivation clause, it was 2 long hours, and I was getting the hibby-jibbies and I committed the cardinal sin of trusting this good for nothing narc.

I'm gonna go now...

b-bye.gif

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Shit, that should show me to never trust on someone that doesn't like lesbian content... fuckin weirdos... they are all nuts, nuts I say...

HP, sorry. I invoke the sex deprivation clause, it was 2 long hours, and I was getting the hibby-jibbies and I committed the cardinal sin of trusting this good for nothing narc.

I'm gonna go now...

View attachment 3319954
Wow, 2 hours without sex and you're jumping on my tagline? Damn man!

all good FG, it was funny ;)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Even if the Dev posts on the OP that "There are no Animations" who knows what that even means, maybe there are... maybe they are lying and if I ask they will tell the truth now... maybe...
This is dependant on him reading it.
I feel you may be giving him too much credit... :ROFLMAO:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

I'm gonna go now...

View attachment 3319954
Wow, 2 hours without sex and you're jumping on my tagline? Damn man!

all good FG, it was funny ;)
Awww so cute! I could just tie you both up and let Sandra have you guys for a couple of hours. :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Awww so cute! I could just tie you both up and let Sandra have you guys for a couple of hours. :ROFLMAO:
Wait... wait... are you seriously letting me play with a giantess that wants me to lick her pussy for hours??? For real??? And I don't even have to pay for it???

YES PLEASE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

(I can't understand people that think that licking pussy is punishement, for me it's a fucking reward)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes