HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Why even bother to give "choices" for characters that end up part of the core story? Like we had a option to open the route for the cop or fighting girl and if we say no then that's it. You won't do things with them and it doesn't matter because they aren't core characters..... Why give the option to reject Jamila if she's a main character and she lives with us so there will be forced unavoidable content with her? Same with Nana but I mean, she's in the title of the game so duh lol.

Not a fan of "pretend" choices, it should be "Yes I want this character's route" or "No, keep this bitch away from me route" not....."Yes I want this character's route" or "Pass for now but still let this bitch move in and eventually rape my character route"
There are no "pretend" choices, The Magnificent 7™ are unavoidable since the start, only which fetishes you want with them are optional.

Sandra's route is light femdom or no route, how is that ambiguous?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
There are no "pretend" choices, The Magnificent 7™ are unavoidable since the start, only which fetishes you want with them are optional.

Sandra's route is light femdom or no route, how is that ambiguous?
Deja vu I'd say whishing the MC could dom Sandra as he does with Jasmine would be my wild guess.
In a great mayority of games which offers Male/Fem dom if you opt out of one you get the other, and not the ceasing of that route with character.
There is a great AVN on this site where the dev goes extra length to give the player all kind of choices, you know what is happening there ?
right! people start complaining that it is too complicated... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
I can use the following!

You need to get off the internet (internet)
You need to get you a life
Why you waste time just to comment on shit? (Comment on shit)
Especially shit you don't like (shit you don't like)

Jun 30, 2018
i must have saved there, hopefully the save files were not part of the game itself since i have deleted it since then lol
nvm i have the save folder copied as well, all is good

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
could we maybe get a compressed version where all 3 parts are merged or a FULL ( all 3 parts merged ) game with a splitted download ...

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
No

Probably to much work for someone to do it for very little gain.....
What do you mean "No"? How ? Why ? :(

Doesn't the MC deserves to have his sister back? Doesn't Melissa deserves to find her way "Home"? Why are you punishing her even more? What did she ever did to you? Uh? Uh? You... meanie... let the siblings find each other... :(

Not happy with you right now HP... Not happy...

Peace :(

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Doesn't the MC deserves to have his sister back? Doesn't Melissa deserves to find her way "Home"? Why are you punishing her even more? What did she ever did to you? Uh? Uh? You... meanie... let the siblings find each other... :(

Never said she didn't deserve to come back, just that she won't..........

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

Nothing is impossible, but again... as HornyyPussy said, it looks like a fantasy, to survive after a crash, then after a long period of time appears on the doorstep as if nothing had happened, this looks like a drama and a cliché, and for this you need logic and makes sense... everyone died, only my sister survived? and no one, not the grandmother or any of the relatives, even knew? especially a medical investigation and lists of deaths could give reason that she is not among the dead or survivors. :Kappa:

P.s And also, after the crash, the whole family, as well as Mc and nana, may have been waiting in anticipation, hearing about the incident and waiting, perhaps even in the hospital for news or not... after all, there, too, it could have been known whether they survived or not. so it's not a fact. someday maybe and will be when MoonBox finds plans in the Mc family, but for now it looks fast and too exaggerated

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Moon has stated many, many times that she's dead. Nobody listens. It's the same as the save issue that people complain about. SAVE NOW. Noboby listens.
Yeah. Then would there be any point in showing Mc and grandma compassion for them? they are hiding somewhere in the city, and the rest of the family does not seem to suffer for them... the only option, if this happens, is a staged act to avoid some reason, it is possible that they were arranged to say that they died, but it looks too stupid if such happens, it means that they hurt Mc and some of his close people, it’s even difficult to forgive :Kappa:

Therefore, I am 100% sure that they are already dead, there is no point in raising fantasies out of nowhere

Feb 10, 2018
Finally got around to playing Part 1. It's a little rough compared to other games but it's really good overall. I threw on some relaxing reading music to not be in silence. I'll probably make a real review later once I catch up.

My only real problem is the MC's giant dick. It's not as bad as some games but it's pretty much the maximum size it can be without me rolling my eyes and quitting. That first BJ was pretty rough in profile because of it. Dev seems to be aware as well since they made it the butt of a joke.

I'll probably buy the College one. Can I just play it whenever?

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I was hoping that mc's sister
Will come back. That she is alive. And is looking for him.
I could think of 2 possible scenarios that would make it slightly possible that she is alive. 1: she and possibly a few random passengers were lucky enough to get what few parachutes were available. 2 the plane made a sort of partial crash landing like I've seen in some movies and games, like the beginning of Dead Island 2, where many die from the inferno but some managed to barely survive and were stranded from much of civilization after crawling out of the wreckage. Since stuff like that happened before, these two scenarios would be the only way Melissa could have a small chance of surviving as the crash was only known weeks after losing contact with the pilots. Of course this is just my guess based off of stories I've seen and played before and she may truly be dead after all. Take it with a grain of salt.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes