Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
But that wouldn't explain the dead female child the mother was holdin. Y'all are graspin for straws that aren't even there. Sister, mum and dad are dead. Period.
That statement isn't as definitive as you're reading it.

"My parents bodies were identified but not my sisters, but she was sitting between them with my Mom holding her in her arms. That doesn't leave much room for doubt."

Yes, that could mean there were three bodies found like that, but it could also mean that she was in a middle seat between then and that's where she would have been if she died in the crash.

Also, if that is how three bodies were found, it leaves open the option for the child body to not actually be her, and the body to have just ended up there in a crash (And don't bring up "percentages" or "chances" -- it's a plot point, not a statistic).

As FatGiant says, it's deliberately ambiguous as a plot point, even if its never going to be acted upon.

Moon's already teased us once, implying that even if MC has logically accepted her being dead, emotionally he's still clinging to that sliver of hope, which may also be something Moon exploits in the future (although I doubt it'll be in a negative way in the long run.)

Anyway, it's just one of many threads dropping from Moon's manipulating fingers into our desperate appetites every few weeks. I'm all for it.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
That statement isn't as definitive as you're reading it.

"My parents bodies were identified but not my sisters, but she was sitting between them with my Mom holding her in her arms. That doesn't leave much room for doubt."

Yes, that could mean there were three bodies found like that, but it could also mean that she was in a middle seat between then and that's where she would have been if she died in the crash.

Also, if that is how three bodies were found, it leaves open the option for the child body to not actually be her, and the body to have just ended up there in a crash (And don't bring up "percentages" or "chances" -- it's a plot point, not a statistic).

As FatGiant says, it's deliberately ambiguous as a plot point, even if its never going to be acted upon.

Moon's already teased us once, implying that even if MC has logically accepted her being dead, emotionally he's still clinging to that sliver of hope, which may also be something Moon exploits in the future (although I doubt it'll be in a negative way in the long run.)

Anyway, it's just one of many threads dropping from Moon's manipulating fingers into our desperate appetites every few weeks. I'm all for it.
Y'all are still wrong. Moon is the dev and has many times said: "She's dead." many times.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
We should all come together and acknowledge the choice of the poor girl to stay away: she is in deep hiding for fear of death, as the sole survivor of the plane crash and fearing death is looking to do her dead, should she ever resurface, while she is furiously diddling her moist pleasure folds playing this game where her dear sweet boy is all grown up having the time of his life with all the babes.
Y'all are still wrong. Moon is the dev and has many times said: "She's dead." many times.
It was only a wish. That sister was alive.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
My point about Melissa is that there's NOT a definitive proof. Yeah, I know, that it is quite improbable. That it still depends on a plot decision by MB. The thing is, we are on part 3 of a as of yet, planned 5 parts story. So, it is within the realm of possibility that MB chooses to make that decision and clarify, one way or another, Melissa's fate. So far, there are 3 possible states for her: Dead (the most probable one); Alive but for some reason unable to go to her family (it can be anything really, from memory loss to imprisonment); Alive and on her way home.

Why do I care so much? Well, it is a plot hole. A purposeful one, even. One that MB even has nursed a bit. Not to the point of confirming it, but by allowing it to stay open by no clear definition. So, it is a feel-good option and I am a sucker for feel-good moments. Look, unless MB comes and either here or in the game, states that without any doubt, Melissa is dead, I prefer to make the choice to hypothesize that she may be alive. It hurts no one, it means nothing to the game, but gives me a bit of a thrill to think it may happen (even if I am aware that I may be stretching it a bit) and there is a small chance that a feel-good moment is coming.

If it happens, great I'll be very happy. If it doesn't, well, you win some, you lose some. Better luck next time and life goes on. OK??

There's no need to tell me how impossible it is, I am perfectly aware that I'm holding to a pipe dream. But it is a pipe dream that makes the story more enjoyable for me. Oh, and no matter what you say, I'll keep it for as long as possible. Because, while intellectually I know that it is a pipe dream, emotionally I like this, and I made the choice to keep it alive for my own pleasure.

So???

View attachment 3326409
That's what I was getting at. I may be hopeful but I'm also being realistic, plus looking at what was said and described from the MC's inner monologue does leave a bit of room for interpretation. And don't forget he almost mistakenly thought the nun was his actual sister from listening to some of her childhood story. That's another reason which I think was purposely there by MB to tease fans about a small possibility that there may be hope yet, including how the small body in the crash was described as being assumed but not confirmed. It's like a sort of misdirection by MB to get people to debate about whether she's dead or alive, even though I'm still expecting that she may very well be dead, it's still possible she's not.

Reactions: FatGiant

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Plus I tried to look up where MB said specifically that Melissa is, without a shadow of doubt, 100%, dead. I couldn't find where he himself said it in those exact terms. Either the one guy is believing she is dead, he's wanting to be right just to say he is, or he's trying to start something just to be stubborn, which isn't really necessary in my opinion. Let people speculate and believe what they want. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I don't mean this against Moon, but way too many of you have a surprising amount of faith that Devs won't just outright lie to you if they want to or feel the need to.

I'm not saying our presumed dead sister will ever make a return, but this game is not the most serious or strict in its story telling, it's very much a Yes And style of story, so I wouldn't rule it or pretty much anything else out.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Younger (half) sister, yes. You hadn't replied to anyone so it just looked like you laughing about Sophia randomly
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Don't get me started, our thread resident Skandinavian, put this earbug into my head, now I'm hearing Jason Derulo saying "Sooophia" all the time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Don't get me started, our thread resident Skandinavian, put this earbug into my head, now I'm hearing Jason Derulo saying "Sooophia" all the time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HOW THE HELL IS THAT MY FAULT!!??

I didn't even mention Sophia, that's on your perverted mind.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................not mine.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
HOW THE HELL IS THAT MY FAULT!!??

I didn't even mention Sophia, that's on your perverted mind.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................not mine.
When in doubt blame HP.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Sooo. We got a Schrödinger´s Sister situation, eh? I´m gonna say she is alive, until it´s proven she´s actually six feet under. Get a DNA test or stuff like that.

Who cares either way? I mean. We got more serious stuff to discuss. Like... When are we finally going to see Abe and Kayla in the main game for example :LUL:

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes