Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
are the scenes animated?
I will just say this once and be done with it. Either you didn't see the beginning of the forum say in BIG letters "there are no animations", or you did and simply are one of those guys that was looking for attention as a troller and start a series of people's responses to your extremely weird question for shits and giggles. I'm opting for the latter.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I still have update 47 but i seen 48 is already out of beta. i might as well wait

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
You've all asked for, and so here it is!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't remember who of the regulars originally made the edit, it wasn't me and I claim no credit.
That animation could be used as a mini Nana to point out at these two warnings: THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET and There are no animations. That'll be fun to see happening. :giggle::giggle::LOL::LOL:

Jun 30, 2018
when did they finish part 2? i can't remember if i played 1 or 2 parts lol
the arabian woman lactating initial scene was part 1 right?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I think that means i played part 1 only, amazing now i can play part 2 thank you :D
If you only played Part 1, then you'll need to have finished v0.16, before starting Part 2.
That was the end of Part 1 & it contains a special "Save Now" option at the end of the content.
xapican shows the last screen prior, on the date with Cat, in the cabin. See here.

Only once you reach the "Save Now" screen are you ready to begin Part 2 (same for Part 3. at the end of v0.38).
1706978756471.jpeg

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
If you only played Part 1, then you'll need to have finished v0.16, before starting Part 2.
That was the end of Part 1 & it contains a special "Save Now" option at the end of the content.
xapican shows the last screen prior, on the date with Cat, in the cabin. See here.

Only once you reach the "Save Now" screen are you ready to begin Part 2 (same for Part 3. at the end of v0.38).
View attachment 3322817
Well, he just doesn't just have to reach it, he have to save there as well...............:p

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Writing idiot proof instructions is a lost art form mate.

Then the lawsuits come and lawyers take over and we get: Remove the plastic cover before eating.

I am all for removing all warnings from everything, enlarge the cemeteries and increase the average IQ of the world.

Peace :D

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Writing idiot proof instructions is a lost art form mate.

Then the lawsuits come and lawyers take over and we get: Remove the plastic cover before eating.

I am all for removing all warnings from everything, enlarge the cemeteries and increase the average IQ of the world.

Peace :D
Ha ha ha, yeah & "Caution, hot!" on a drink made with boiling water. Well, fucking duh. :ROFLMAO:
I think you'll enjoy this:
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: xapican

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
Why even bother to give "choices" for characters that end up part of the core story? Like we had a option to open the route for the cop or fighting girl and if we say no then that's it. You won't do things with them and it doesn't matter because they aren't core characters..... Why give the option to reject Jamila if she's a main character and she lives with us so there will be forced unavoidable content with her? Same with Nana but I mean, she's in the title of the game so duh lol.

Not a fan of "pretend" choices, it should be "Yes I want this character's route" or "No, keep this bitch away from me route" not....."Yes I want this character's route" or "Pass for now but still let this bitch move in and eventually rape my character route"

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes