FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
lol & we wonder where "succubus" legends came from... :LOL::ROFLMAO:
In my case she was a look alike for Laura Dern. 1,8om tall, long blonde hair, big gorgeous tits, an ass that could stop traffic, long legs and she was so fucking sweet. Also, sex-addicted and actively bi-sexual. Man, if you talked to my 13 year old self and asked him to describe the woman of his dreams, she would be it 100%. I had no chance. It was the same as if I went into the ring with Mohamed Ali. 2 seconds K.O.

Peace

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
What I find odd through reading on some this that was till the 17th century only 40 percent of males mated.
lol Now you're getting into the real reason behind the "climate change" position.
The accelerated growth rate & elongated lifespan of the human virus, consumes more of the host.
In my case she was a look alike for Laura Dern. 1,8om tall, long blonde hair, big gorgeous tits, an ass that could stop traffic, long legs and she was so fucking sweet. Also, sex-addicted and actively bi-sexual. Man, if you talked to my 13 year old self and asked him to describe the woman of his dreams, she would be it 100%. I had no chance. It was the same as if I went into the ring with Mohamed Ali. 2 seconds K.O.

Peace
Mine was girl called Kathy, to me she looked like Monica Bellucci. Quite literally took my breath away.

Reactions: FatGiant

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I've just started playing the first part of the game.

Somehow, MC's dog named Molly has dick and balls. Maybe she's patched later in the game?
I dont know how to react to this, its first time I've seen such an obvious mismatch of name and 3D model in a game.
Ha ha ha, I've not seen "Molly's got balls" for ages! Aaah, the good old days... :ROFLMAO:
(Don't worry, she gets the snip later.)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

Somehow, MC's dog named Molly has dick and balls. Maybe she's patched later in the game?
I dont know how to react to this, its first time I've seen such an obvious mismatch of name and 3D model in a game.
Well, well, well... What do we have here...

By Molly's Balls, after so long we have another inductee to Welcome.

Hey, you old numbskulls, make place for them around the fire...

So, young padawan, story time:

- Once upon a time, a still inexperienced and very distracted developer, used the wrong asset for Molly. It took him a couple updates, at the time it wasn't a 2 weeks wait, it was a month, for him to figure out what went wrong (naming of the assets when adding or something silly like that) and we had a ton of fun here in the thread, giving him grief. Then poor Molly was accepted for her feminization procedure and the offending items were chopped off.

- This then turned into a rite of initiation. Depending on how the newcomer opted to notice the fact, we was welcomed or simply mocked mercilessly and would probably never show up around here again. The reasoning behind it was, if you can't laugh with an obvious mistake and instead opt to insult the Dev or make it a drama, then you were NOT a good fit in this thread community.

It's indeed been a while since people have noticed it and bothered enough to make a comment about it.

Let me tell you, you went the right way, so, keep it up and join this group of nuts that spend more time in this thread than playing the game (not at all a requirement).

Peace :D

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

That one's easy, CERN was actually successful in the creation of micro black holes. It relied on entangled particles of canine dickgirl sperm colliding at any speed exceeding 93% the speed of light. What the scientists didn't count on was that the particles would still be persistently entangled with the other sperm cells still in Molly's testicles. Her balls Schrodingered both inside of one of the micro blackholes and in Molly's scrotum at the same time until Moon went to render her one day and they rendered without the testicles, which were now fully enclosed in the blackhole.
As Molly was the only confirmed canine dickgirl in existence the CERN scientists accidentally destroyed all the world's available materials to continue the study and had to instead cover it up claiming the experiment didn't work.
I swear I should be a writer for Star Trek

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
lol I like it, it's a proper blast from the past.
I reminisce... :ROFLMAO:
To be perfectly honest, I never noticed that error and probably would never have if it wasn't mentioned by someone else. So I took a look back and saw the minor detail some time ago. I'm surprised I didn't see it the first time as I usually can see the most unnoticeable things. Probably need to get my eyes checked as I've been around for almost half a century.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
To be perfectly honest, I never noticed that error and probably would never have if it wasn't mentioned by someone else. So I took a look back and saw the minor detail some time ago. I'm surprised I didn't see it the first time as I usually can see the most unnoticeable things. Probably need to get my eyes checked as I've been around for almost half a century.
My God, what a disgusting idea. What kind of a freak wants his eyes cucked? What would that even entail?

What? Checked, not cucked? Oh. Sorry! Guess maybe I need to get my eyes cucked, too.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Iranians aren't Arabs though they're Persian (Generally speaking of course). Lebanon would be a better example for the point you're making.
I had the same thought after i posted it... "wait, that's Persian." (I came here now to fix it! Ha!)

Still, my point stands but I should have picked a better example. Mah bad.

Thanks for catching it!

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
My God, what a disgusting idea. What kind of a freak wants his eyes cucked? What would that even entail?

What? Checked, not cucked? Oh. Sorry! Guess maybe I need to get my eyes cucked, too.
Were you trying to insult me on purpose, or was this an attempt to make me laugh? I don't know how I'm supposed to interpret this. I'm usually not good with hidden meanings or veiled jokes if this is one.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I had the same thought after i posted it... "wait, that's Persian." (I came here now to fix it! Ha!)

Still, my point stands but I should have picked a better example. Mah bad.

Thanks for catching it!
No worries, your point was definitely valid. Was an Arab linguist in the USAF, every Arab I've ever known was an awesome individual regardless of their religious preferences it's tragic what my country's meddling (especially in the 70s) and shitty people who desire power and use religion as a means to it have done to that part of the world.

More on topic for this forum old footage of the more liberated countries before all the super religious crazies took over is full of absolute smoke shows. My teacher from Lebanon was gorgeous even in her 60s to me as a mere 18 to 20 year old. Same for my Palestinian and Egyptian (she was also like crazy tall) teachers, although they were closer to me in age.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Were you trying to insult me on purpose, or was this an attempt to make me laugh? I don't know how I'm supposed to interpret this. I'm usually not good with hidden meanings or veiled jokes if this is one.
There is no hidden meaning or subtext. This thread just gives people brain-rot. That is about par for the course around here.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Fairly certain that RD was being a wee bit sarcastic :)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes