FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Asian women and Gingers do nothing for me.
Tastes are tastes. I can relate, you know, there's a large subgroup of humanity that I simply can't feel attracted to. They really do NOTHING for me. So, I can understand. Not agree, but, yeah, I can intellectually create a parallel to what I feel about that subgroup.

It is quite irrational though, that you simply state it with so much pride. As if it was something that enriched you. When, it is obvious to see that in fact it makes you poorer.

I don't want to go digging into the reasons for that, like I don't want anyone digging into my preferences too. But, I do feel sorry for you for how much you are missing, as I am sure some people feel sorry for me for my tastes that excludes so many.

But, tastes are tastes. Yes, even the "bad" tastes.

Peace :D

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I'm still trying to find out how "Latinas look like" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Usually women that descend from people that come from Mexico, Central America and parts of South America. Dark hair, dark eyes and a skin that has a darker complexion and the average caucasian.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Tastes are tastes. I can relate, you know, there's a large subgroup of humanity that I simply can't feel attracted to. They really do NOTHING for me. So, I can understand. Not agree, but, yeah, I can intellectually create a parallel to what I feel about that subgroup.

It is quite irrational though, that you simply state it with so much pride. As if it was something that enriched you. When, it is obvious to see that in fact it makes you poorer.

I don't want to go digging into the reasons for that, like I don't want anyone digging into my preferences too. But, I do feel sorry for you for how much you are missing, as I am sure some people feel sorry for me for my tastes that excludes so many.

But, tastes are tastes. Yes, even the "bad" tastes.

Peace :D
I can understand where you are coming from. Of course my tastes are broader as I don't have a problem with any ethnicity, but I can say I'd prefer to avoid women who are good for Omar as well as women that act like children are parasites.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Usually women that descend from people that come from Mexico, Central America and parts of South America. Dark hair, dark eyes and a skin that has a darker complexion and the average caucasian.
sorry I'm messing with you, I'm Uruguayan, and I was making fun about the stereotype, what is usually, in circulation in Europe or US and Canada,
;) The Spanish, Italian, Portuguese woman are "Latinas" too, at least, in our coloquial speech, they are included and it makes sense since these Country's were the ones that Colonized south, middle and north america (Mexico)
I agree, they are extremly good looking and I love their character, hope you're not offended it wasn't my intention, feel free to pull my leg back if I get too mellow ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
sorry I'm messing with you, I'm Uruguayan, and I was making fun about the stereotype, what is usually, in circulation in Europe or US and Canada,
;) The Spanish, Italian, Portuguese woman are "Latinas" too, at least, in our coloquial speech, they are included and it makes sense since these Country's were the ones that Colonized south, middle and north america (Mexico)
I agree, they are extremly good looking and I love their character, hope you're not offended it wasn't my intention, feel free to pull my leg back if I get too mellow ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Not offended at all. One reason I love the Latina's is I live in Texas. I dated a latina whose family was here when it was part of Mexico. My grandmother on my mother's side was Portuguese. Only negative to a Latina is their temper.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I can understand where you are coming from. Of course my tastes are broader as I don't have a problem with any ethnicity, but I can say I'd prefer to avoid women who are good for Omar as well as women that act like children are parasites.
I hear ya. I worked with a guy that loved that SSBBW's. Yes most modern women control their emotions as well as a toddler 2 hours over due for their nap.

Reactions: Dragon1982

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Asian women do nothing for me.
That a pretty large portion of the world's women. 60% of human population is Asian.
Slim pickings for you. :ROFLMAO:

Seems weird to use "Asian" as a catch all, when there are mutliple different peoples.
Indian women look nothing like Koreans. Israeli women look nothing like Thai. Singaporean women don't look like Afghans.
Only negative to a Latina is their temper.
Hmm, for some of them, it's their best aspect. It's part of their "passionate" stereotype.
Angry sex is gooooood! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
That a pretty large portion of the world's women. 60% of human population is Asian.
Slim pickings for you. :ROFLMAO:

Seems weird to use "Asian" as a catch all, when there are mutliple different peoples.
Indian women look nothing like Koreans. Israeli women look nothing like Thai. Singaporean women don't look like Afghans.

Hmm, for some of them, it's their best aspect. It's part of their "passionate" stereotype.
Angry sex is gooooood! :LOL::ROFLMAO:
I can not even count the number of times as paramedic I took care of a male stabbed by latina when she is angry.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
lol My friend is Spanish. His sister was a firecracker & so was hit Mother. They both went off like bombs.
Italian women have the same reputation, it's generic across Latin countries.

I still think "Asian" is a weird catch-all.
I know that, in the US, it tends to apply more to S.E. Asian people, but that's a pretty small part (10%) of the world's biggest continent.
So, when you say "Asian women don't do anything for me" are you saying you don't like what used to be called "oriental" women, or literally any woman of Asian origin? Indian, Pakistani, Iraqi, Israeli, Lebanese, etc?
This past Sunday, I met 3 young Nepalese women. They fit EXACTLY the description of what he said he likes. TBH, they looked Mexican or Brazilian. Like a mix of Northern Indian and Egyptians. Black straight hair, dark brown eyes, milk chocolate skin with a tinge of red, very short (probably less than 1,40m) I was sitting down and I had to look down at them. All 3 sported a large smile and a very friendly attitude. I was impressed.

Peace :)

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
lol My friend is Spanish. His sister was a firecracker & so was hit Mother. They both went off like bombs.
Italian women have the same reputation, it's generic across Latin countries.

I still think "Asian" is a weird catch-all.
I know that, in the US, it tends to apply more to S.E. Asian people, but that's a pretty small part (10%) of the world's biggest continent.
So, when you say "Asian women don't do anything for me" are you saying you don't like what used to be called "oriental" women, or literally any woman of Asian origin? Indian, Pakistani, Iraqi, Israeli, Lebanese, etc?
I'll be more specific. Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai and Vietnamese are they type of Asians that do not find as attractive as I do other women. Now use men can almost all women attractive, just some more attractive than others.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I'll be more specific. Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai and Vietnamese are they type of Asians that do not find as attractive as I do other women. Now use men can almost all women attractive, just some more attractive than others.
Ah, OK, so just S.E. Asia. (y) Thought it was likely to be the US' usage, not Asia as a whole.
You're OK with Paveena (Indian) & Jamilla (Arabic), but not particularly attracted to Shizuka, Asami, or Aiko.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Talking of Jamilla being Arabic (presumption by me, as "Habibi" is an Arabic word), did anyone else find it odd that she'd be drunk?
I know RL rules mean nothing here, but still, 93% of Arabic people are Muslim & I'm pretty sure that alcohol is on the "NO!" list, in the Quran. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PhineasFlynn
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes