Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
It seems a troll once again came back in the same old way and was slapped back in the same old way:
View attachment 3329986
I'm sorry ArDZer, this isn't completely directed at you, but yours was the straw on my camel's back.

Y'all are using this meme WRONG! It's a subtle wrong, but wrong nonetheless.

You can't let Robin finish his sentence! That's the point of the slap! He's being slapped to stop the nonsense coming out of his mouth!

Anyway, I fixed this one for you ArD. Take care.

Batman-Slapping-Robin-Quet-Troll.jpg

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I'm sorry ArDZer, this isn't completely directed at you, but yours was the straw on my camel's back.

Y'all are using this meme WRONG! It's a subtle wrong, but wrong nonetheless.

You can't let Robin finish his sentence! That's the point of the slap! He's being slapped to stop the nonsense coming out of his mouth!

Anyway, I fixed this one for you ArD. Take care.

View attachment 3330187
Not a problem mate! You take good care as well. :):)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Funny thing is, if it didn't look like a troll account, I'd think it was an honest attempt at situational humor.

But yea ...
Head-Shake-Dos-XX-larger.gif

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Grandma's House Part 3 with Koga3's walkthrough mod to v0.47.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

To play Part 2, you need to make a save at the end of Part 1 and copy it across to the Part 2 folder (i.e. transfer from Documents/Eonor/e.grandmashouse.p1 to Documents/Eonor/e.grandmashouse.p2). Part 3 works in the same way (i.e. transfer from Documents/Eonor/e.grandmashouse.p2 to Documents/Eonor/e.grandmashouse.p3). As such, I am including the links to my ports of Part 1 & Part 2 below as well.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Grandma's House Part 1 v0.16: Pixeldrain

Grandma's House Part 2 v0.37: Pixeldrain -

Grandma's House Part 3 v0.47: -

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes