WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
We all have our breaking points.

Personally, I wont watch any trilogy unless all three are spliced together into one long 10hr+ marathon.

I dont have time to click on different streams or, god forbid, change-out 8 VHS tapes.

Someday, I will finally watch Fast and Furious... once those lazy producers combine all 28 movies into a single file. for my convenience.

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
We all have our breaking points.

Personally, I wont watch any trilogy unless all three are spliced together into one long 10hr+ marathon.

I dont have time to click on different streams or, god forbid, change-out 8 VHS tapes.

Someday, I will finally watch Fast and Furious... once those lazy producers combine all 28 movies into a single file. for my convenience.
And don't forget that if there is a reboot, remake, or simply a new movie you HAVE to watch all 28 prior movies to get to the new one. I mean, if there are problems with simply saving in an exact given spot and loading that same from a different folder, then there is a problem with saving in general ;)

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
So I gotta restart from scratch and thats cool with me.. but when put the Taboo patch for part 1. there is no rels.rpy file and the game is says grandma's friend

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Anybody who's played 0.48, any nana, Jamila or amy content? If not I'll gladly skip to the next update...That's all I care about this game ... Please do tell...
I didnt play it yet. Bud somebody here say "Yes" few days ago to the same question.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes