Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Now its Working idk what happen unless i pressed cancel on copy prompt. so thats my error

TemarionTop

Jul 17, 2017
Then i think my saves are borked. I load my save from ch2 to ch3 and the story ends at that scene, after which it goes to the main screen.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I put that whole folder in the game folder and its calling nana as Misses williams
You need to put it in the folder where the .exe is else you create a "game" subfolder in the "game" folder
just check out the Game folder and see if there is a folder called game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haferl.jpg

Reactions: Reniere

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
You need to put it in the folder where the .exe is else you create a "game" subfolder in the "game" folder
just check out the Game folder and see if there is a folder called game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 3349238
See i dont do it like this which might be better. I merge them through winrar. Might have to start doing it by extracting the file then merging them.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
See i dont do it like this which might be better. I merge them through winrar. Might have to start doing it by extracting the file then merging them.
No, I do it like you, only that I extract (copy) the folder from the patch into the Main GH 0.16 folder it will merge then, if I mark the Game folder the extactor creates a subfolder like in the picture

Reactions: Reniere

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I get the feeling, as I mentioned once before, that the people who ask certain questions that already showed answers in the first page or make crazy demands that don't make sense do it for the attention as well as seeing the comments section get blown up with responses to point out the obvious flaw in those individuals' comments. And of course that person who started it almost never seems to follow up on that comment or acknowledges the wave of responders. I've noticed this pattern for quite some time.

Reactions: FatGiant

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Well, it's becoming quite obvious that the only way you're going to get the chance to fuck Grandma is to go necrophilia on her by digging up her grave and fucking what's left of the meat on her bones. Heck, you can use all her holes and quite a few new ones, without a single complaint.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes