S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
wait im confused, do i download part 1,2 AND 3? or just 3? and would i even need the update patches?
Download all there but keep them separate. The incest patch, if you intend to use it, has two separate versions, one for Part 1, and a second one for Part2 onward.

Update Patches aren't needed at all if you're downloading the full version of all Parts. Personally, I'd advice that you only download Part 1 and 2 right now, as they're complete, and then download 3 when you need it, rather than maybe needing to mess with an update patch when you get to Part 3 if a new update is released after your download.

When the game says SAVE NOW, save immediately such that when looking at your saves, your latest save will show the words SAVE NOW

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Amigo, you burned me in front of millions of people on the forum! this is how to reveal: when I was young, I had sex right during my friend’s wedding... :cautious:
Congrats to your 5.000 ........about the spoiler....Oh is that suposed not to happen ??? :devilish: :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
I can't belive that the bitchy bridemaides lied to me all these years....... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MAGO-DAG
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes