Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
You made sure to use the proper walkthrough with the proper version of the game? And you didn't merge part 1 and part 2? (they should be treated as separate games ... the third part will also need to be in its own folder.)

Also, the walkthrough has it's own thread, so that's where mod questions should be asked, so KoGa3 will see them.
Don't forget the usual "Did you save at the 'SAVE NOW' screen?"

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Don't forget the usual "Did you save at the 'SAVE NOW' screen?"
True, but if he didn't do the save correctly, he shouldn't have seen it to try loading it, right? (unless he did overwrite part one, but I don't know about that since I never have)

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
True, but if he didn't do the save correctly, he shouldn't have seen it to try loading it, right? (unless he did overwrite part one, but I don't know about that since I never have)
Well, I'm pretty sure all parts share the same save folder in AppData.

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
You made sure to use the proper walkthrough with the proper version of the game? And you didn't merge part 1 and part 2? (they should be treated as separate games ... the third part will also need to be in its own folder.)

Also, the walkthrough has it's own thread, so that's where mod questions should be asked, so KoGa3 will see them.
thanks for the reply and ya I didnt see the mods for each of the chapters and got it sorted thanks.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Well, I'm pretty sure all parts share the same save folder in AppData.
That's not what I mean. If he didn't do the save correctly, but installed the game correctly, part 2 wouldn't see any part 1 saves. It only sees the proper part 1 save. Same goes for part 3: if installed correctly, the only save (other than other part 3 saves) it will see is the proper part 2 save.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
That's not what I mean. If he didn't do the save correctly, but installed the game correctly, part 2 wouldn't see any part 1 saves. It only sees the proper part 1 save. Same goes for part 3: if installed correctly, the only save (other than other part 3 saves) it will see is the proper part 2 save.
And what I meant was the opposite: if they share a save folder like I think they do all 3 parts see all of each other's saves. At least mine does. I just opened part 2 and it sees all my part 3 saves.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
And what I meant was the opposite: if they share a save folder like I think they do all 3 parts see all of each other's saves. At least mine does. I just opened part 2 and it sees all my part 3 saves.
good luck trying to load them ...

Reactions: Aion_Abyss

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Okay, interesting that you see your part 3 saves. Do you see all your part 1 saves? My part 2 only sees the one save, and no other part 1 saves. My part 3 is the same for part 2. I don't know if I ever tried to look at part 2 while on part 3 pages, so can't say if mine does that too.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Sorry Guy's but I just couldn't cuck a brother like this no matter how much of an asshole he was. I mean maybe I'll be wrong down the road in the game but I just couldn't do it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree. Don't want my own cum in another guy's mouth, no matter the reason.
I thought it was funny when we frosted the spa owner, but this time was just too much.
Pussies.......

I'm goin full out on that dude. "Hey, J. You hungry?" :ROFLMAO:
PREACH BROTHER!

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes