S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just finished the new update, pretty great and funny. I do love when secrets get revealed.

They did kinda lie about who else knows though. I get why about one person but not the other.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoonBox

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
We need more Anna(cow)belle
Actually, she's the piggy. Cow could have worked as well, but it isn't the way the MC went. Kind of makes sense: she is not at all contented (trait associated with cows); she is certainly completely selfish (which can be described as being a pig).

Reactions: MoonBox

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Actually, she's the piggy. Cow could have worked as well, but it isn't the way the MC went. Kind of makes sense: she is not at all contented (trait associated with cows); she is certainly completely selfish (which can be described as being a pig).
I was making a joke about cow bell
cowbelljr1.jpg

Reactions: RDFozz

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
loading the walkthrough mod for part 2 gives me a grey screen when loading the save from part 1, is there an update to the mod so it can be used for part 2? it was a "couldnt find v17 ending" type of error.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
loading the walkthrough mod for part 2 gives me a grey screen when loading the save from part 1, is there an update to the mod so it can be used for part 2? it was a "couldnt find v17 ending" type of error.
You made sure to use the proper walkthrough with the proper version of the game? And you didn't merge part 1 and part 2? (they should be treated as separate games ... the third part will also need to be in its own folder.)

Also, the walkthrough has it's own thread, so that's where mod questions should be asked, so KoGa3 will see them.

Reactions: Audi4Rings
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes