Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Do you not see the problem with your post? Literally in the first sentence. You said for yourself. Whether I find the game cringe or not doesn't matter. It's an opinion just like why you started playing the game. I'm not into the geriatric either but it's clearly an element of this game and it's clearly the main selling point. If it was just one character I'd agree with you but theres plenty of elderly sexual partners in the game so it's obvious that the creator is drawing out the main one for whatever reason.

Also I would hardly call it a parody when it falls into all the exact same pitfalls and tropes. More often than not what happens is the person writing it seems to pussy out and just make a game filled with fluffy sentiments and hugboxes for the MC. I can think of 5 games with multiple characters that has the same old tired trope of "let's all sleep together naked in a mound of flesh on top of the MC but it won't be sexual because he's such a GREAT guy and so we can trust him and no other man is worthy of such a thing". Honestly I feel bad for Moonbox, it's just kind of pathetic. You in need of a hug?
I'm not saying this to start anything, but it almost seems like you're pushing your opinion of the game on someone else like it's a fact and saying the guy you replied to that what he said was factually wrong. I'm not saying you are right or wrong either, just the fact that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Besides, all these games use some of the same "tropes" as others. Some happen to do it better than others. I get the fact that people can get tired of certain things repeating themselves in multiple ways, but I highly doubt any game out there (adult or non-adult) didn't find inspiration in some way from any source. All ideas for things humanity ever came up with came from something else, even "tropes" can give way to something good.

Reactions: MoonBox

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
I'd bet my right testicle that more people here are in the O'Reilly cult than the Nana mafia.
You say you're not here for "geriatrics"? Then quit whining that there isn't content with the main one. You find the game cringe? Then go troll a different thread. Are you so unloved that you have to troll the threads of games that you don't like, complain about a lack of content that you don't want, and talk down to a dev just to get some attention? Get yourself some therapy and quit appropriating our time with this nonsense. Anyone with any dignity is just going to put you on the list if this is your whole personality.
your right, we need to expand the oreilly cult. fiona probably has a hot mom and sister who has daughters lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
your right, we need to expand the oreilly cult. fiona probably has a hot mom and sister who has daughters lol
You mean Riona right? More members of the O'Reilly clan would be very well apreciated but I think MB has reached the cap on the number of LIs the game can handle.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Fionas Mom is R.E.D.!
not yet, mostly thru p1

true. its at like 30 or more now right? but hey i wont ever complain about more sexy redheads
;) You'll love Part 2 then.:devilish::devilish::devilish:..I just don't want to spoil you the fun ! but Yeah O Reilly cult totally agreed upon!:love:

Aug 13, 2017
So he's making a VN that he wants to do and he does it well. Many of us loves or at least likes it but he's the one that's pathetic.....yeah, I'm sure that's the way it is.....
1 - You are absolutely right in that you are warranted to have an opinion.
2 - You are absolutely right in that you are warranted to act according the opinion you have.

But... that's where it stops.

3 - All of us here have the exact same rights, and, the majority of us disagree with your opinion. To the point that we feel like exercising our right to call it spurious or factually wrong.
4 - Even if we'd agree with you, we don't, while you are warranted to defend your opinion, you don't have the right to ad hominen attacks, and your use of them makes you look quite bad, reducing even more the already low value of your opinion.

tl/dr: Think whatever you want, we'll do the same, especially about you.

Peace :(
If that's what you want to take away from what I said then go ahead. I don't really care about what opinion you hold of me. It's like you said we all have our own opinions. Pat yourself on the back and tell yourself your somehow superior or whatever. End of the day, I'll still be here and nothing will change.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Spliffing
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes