HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Do you not see the problem with your post? Literally in the first sentence. You said for yourself. Whether I find the game cringe or not doesn't matter. It's an opinion just like why you started playing the game. I'm not into the geriatric either but it's clearly an element of this game and it's clearly the main selling point. If it was just one character I'd agree with you but theres plenty of elderly sexual partners in the game so it's obvious that the creator is drawing out the main one for whatever reason.

Also I would hardly call it a parody when it falls into all the exact same pitfalls and tropes. More often than not what happens is the person writing it seems to pussy out and just make a game filled with fluffy sentiments and hugboxes for the MC. I can think of 5 games with multiple characters that has the same old tired trope of "let's all sleep together naked in a mound of flesh on top of the MC but it won't be sexual because he's such a GREAT guy and so we can trust him and no other man is worthy of such a thing". Honestly I feel bad for Moonbox, it's just kind of pathetic. You in need of a hug?
So he's making a VN that he wants to do and he does it well. Many of us loves or at least likes it but he's the one that's pathetic.....yeah, I'm sure that's the way it is.....

WarrenHeltzer

Sep 16, 2020
Them: This game is cringe, and the character that I want to see hasn't been in the update. Why is there no sex with Nana yet? Why isn't there animation?
This game is taking too long, the updates are too short, I don't like this character, why no sex with Nana, Moonbox is dragging everything out.

Me: Why are you still here?
Them: ...I complain because I care?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Do you not see the problem with your post? Literally in the first sentence. You said for yourself. Whether I find the game cringe or not doesn't matter. It's an opinion just like why you started playing the game. I'm not into the geriatric either but it's clearly an element of this game and it's clearly the main selling point. If it was just one character I'd agree with you but theres plenty of elderly sexual partners in the game so it's obvious that the creator is drawing out the main one for whatever reason.

Also I would hardly call it a parody when it falls into all the exact same pitfalls and tropes. More often than not what happens is the person writing it seems to pussy out and just make a game filled with fluffy sentiments and hugboxes for the MC. I can think of 5 games with multiple characters that has the same old tired trope of "let's all sleep together naked in a mound of flesh on top of the MC but it won't be sexual because he's such a GREAT guy and so we can trust him and no other man is worthy of such a thing". Honestly I feel bad for Moonbox, it's just kind of pathetic. You in need of a hug?
Seems like the game isn't for you so...
in-there-out.gif

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

1 - You are absolutely right in that you are warranted to have an opinion.
2 - You are absolutely right in that you are warranted to act according the opinion you have.

But... that's where it stops.

3 - All of us here have the exact same rights, and, the majority of us disagree with your opinion. To the point that we feel like exercising our right to call it spurious or factually wrong.
4 - Even if we'd agree with you, we don't, while you are warranted to defend your opinion, you don't have the right to ad hominen attacks, and your use of them makes you look quite bad, reducing even more the already low value of your opinion.

tl/dr: Think whatever you want, we'll do the same, especially about you.

Peace :(

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
1 - You are absolutely right in that you are warranted to have an opinion.
2 - You are absolutely right in that you are warranted to act according the opinion you have.

But... that's where it stops.

3 - All of us here have the exact same rights, and, the majority of us disagree with your opinion. To the point that we feel like exercising our right to call it spurious or factually wrong.
4 - Even if we'd agree with you, we don't, while you are warranted to defend your opinion, you don't have the right to ad hominen attacks, and your use of them makes you look quite bad, reducing even more the already low value of your opinion.

tl/dr: Think whatever you want, we'll do the same, especially about you.

Peace :(
4bkb1n.gif

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Pills and sleep sex. Hmm.

Is this the Bill Cosby update?

When Shizuka said, "plomise" that did remind me of Kelso and That 70s Show... maybe this is the Danny Masterson update?

REAL Scumbag perverts aside, this was a fun update!

Raping Jerome was hilarious. See, George Carlin was right! Rape CAN be funny!

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

I'd bet my right testicle that more people here are in the O'Reilly cult than the Nana mafia.
You say you're not here for "geriatrics"? Then quit whining that there isn't content with the main one. You find the game cringe? Then go troll a different thread. Are you so unloved that you have to troll the threads of games that you don't like, complain about a lack of content that you don't want, and talk down to a dev just to get some attention? Get yourself some therapy and quit appropriating our time with this nonsense. Anyone with any dignity is just going to put you on the list if this is your whole personality.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SlapE

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
A competition between Jamila and Nana (for the love of MC) would be awesome. You know Jamila has breastfeeded MC a couple of times and Nana should do something for gettiing even:)
Well, Nana has stroked the MC when he slept. So there's that.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes