Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
MoonBox
First off, long time silent fan. Love everything about Grandma's House and it's become something I actively look forward to, in regards to new releases.
Second, and I say this with all the love and best intentions, we gots to get you an advisor on Men's fashion. Our man deserves to have more than 3 outfits that all look mildly similar :ROFLMAO:.

Keep up the great work!

• Haha
Reactions: Satou Pendragon

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Nana wasn't the main draw for me at all, as a matter of fact, when I first saw this game on here, I remember looking at the title and being like, "Grandma's House... hmm not so sure about this one". Then I ended up out of curiosity checked the thread, and when I saw the tags, the synopsis, and some of the other characters in the previews, I was convinced to try it out, and I haven't looked back. Don't get me wrong, I really like Nana, but if she was the primary focus of this game, or rather, the only real love interest, then I would not be typing this right now, and I would never had never given this game the time of day.

Liz is my favorite character no question, with Cat being a pretty close second. Whenever they're on screen I'm always happy, especially when it's at the same time. And no matter how many sex scenes I see of them, or just scenes in general, I never get bored or tired of seeing them. It a joyous occasion for me every time, and when Nana and Amy finally get their big scenes, it will be a joyous occasion as well, and after that's said and done, I will look forward to many more scenes with them.

As for you finding the game cringe, the game doesn't take itself too seriously, and things are purposely exaggerated and it's full of idiosyncrasies. It's pretty much a parody of the harem genre itself, but while managing to have it's own unique flare. It is purposely over the top at many junctures throughout, while maintaining a wholesome and lighthearted atmosphere when it needs to.
I can relate a little to my first impressions with GH. It wasn't the title that got my attention. What actually drew me to the game was the fact when I was playing My New Memories it referenced this game from one of the LIs. I somehow figured Killer7 might've subtly recommended this game. Since I tried it for the first time last month, I realized why he referenced it. Just like Killer7, Moonbox makes it very wholesome. That was what kept me invested. Killer7 changed my preferences in what I want in an adult game, as I take family values very seriously. I'd do literally anything to protect those I care about, and Killer7's and Moonbox's MCs reflect some of what I value in life.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
MoonBox
First off, long time silent fan. Love everything about Grandma's House and it's become something I actively look forward to, in regards to new releases.
Second, and I say this with all the love and best intentions, we gots to get you an advisor on Men's fashion. Our man deserves to have more than 3 outfits that all look mildly similar :ROFLMAO:.

Keep up the great work!
wolf-of-wall-street-One-of-Us.gif :Kappa: :KEK:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that in the 3rd preview both Nana and Jamilla both have that look that says the MC is in trouble.
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
On One Hand he could have done something bad and he is in trouble as you said but on the other hand he could also have done something naughty and that's why he's in "trouble". :devilish: :sneaky:

Reactions: keefer43

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
MoonBox

Keep up the great work!
Welcome. Also, your profile is ... not Static enough ...
static-shock-thumbnail.jpg

txe320

Dec 4, 2023

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Preview time

Fight Club
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Power Outage

Oh shit...
My whole life I've been trying to get a time machine to fix the mistakes of my past. Because of your previews, I need to get it for the trip to the future.

Where the hell is Michael J. Fox when the man really need him.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes