RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
personally i dont really care about her as much as amy. was mostly curious if there was a plot reason or something. still on ch1
No plot reason beyond the fact that she is relatively sexually inexperienced (Grandpa seems to have been mostly into it for procreation, not recreation) and (for some strange incomprehensible reason) she isn't really seeing her grandson as a sequel partner.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
No plot reason beyond the fact that she is relatively sexually inexperienced (Grandpa seems to have been mostly into it for procreation, not recreation) and (for some strange incomprehensible reason) she isn't really seeing her grandson as a sequel partner.
makes sense. this game has a HUGE amount of girls as is. and im still hoping the mom and sister somehow survived the plane crash and show up as LIs too. but it doesnt seem like that will happen.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
I'm only gonna try this game when the nana is bangable (hot af gilf btw dev). I've been watching this games progress since the beginning damn near, and its amazing that we have a dev that actually keeps up with his game, and that I hear/see almost no bad remarks about the game except the no sax with nana part. I'm patient, i can wait longer.
I have seen multiple people take this perspective. First, it's difficult for me to believe you'll really enjoy Allison's scenes if you can't find any other scenes interesting. Not impossible, just unlikely. Second, you plan on waiting to play Part 1 and Part 2, which you already know don't have sexual intercourse with Allison, until you hear that some later part does. Thus placing unnecessary delays in your path once you can have "sex with Nana". You know, when you can get the "bad parts" out of the way, making the time between that eventual scene being released and you being able to see it that much longer.

To each his, her, their, or whatever own.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
makes sense. this game has a HUGE amount of girls as is. and im still hoping the mom and sister somehow survived the plane crash and show up as LIs too. but it doesnt seem like that will happen.
they'll come back as zombies thus beginning a zombie apocalypse with only the ones the mc already fucked being safe and immune

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Mom is right out. While the sister's situation was left open at the start of the game (in fact, using the hoary old method of being assumed dead but with no actual definite body, which by story logic would virtually guarantee she's alive), Moonbox has apparently said on several occasions that she will also not show up. So, if two aunts, a cousin, a couple of people who served as foster moms of a sort (Jamila of course, but Jada also seems to have filled the role somewhat), and Nana aren't enough, I guess you'll have to just hope you have someone out there who's attracted to the MC who, unbeknownst to either of them, is his half sister or something.

Reactions: MoonBox

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Mom is right out. While the sister's situation was left open at the start of the game (in fact, using the hoary old method of being assumed dead but with no actual definite body, which by story logic would virtually guarantee she's alive), Moonbox has apparently said on several occasions that she will also not show up. So, if two aunts, a cousin, a couple of people who served as foster moms of a sort (Jamila of course, but Jada also seems to have filled the role somewhat), and Nana aren't enough, I guess you'll have to just hope you have someone out there who's attracted to the MC who, unbeknownst to either of them, is his half sister or something.
gotta complete the set ;)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
And you still believe guy who make you sneaky facefuck your grand-grandmom?
BTW you mis her in your list.

I have seen multiple people take this perspective. First, it's difficult for me to believe you'll really enjoy Allison's scenes if you can't find any other scenes interesting. Not impossible, just unlikely. Second, you plan on waiting to play Part 1 and Part 2, which you already know don't have sexual intercourse with Allison, until you hear that some later part does. Thus placing unnecessary delays in your path once you can have "sex with Nana". You know, when you can get the "bad parts" out of the way, making the time between that eventual scene being released and you being able to see it that much longer.

To each his, her, their, or whatever own.
When you havent know how much this game have content, than you can think there are few scene, low content and than you can still waiting for Nana turn. Than you start it and cant believe how much it is there.

Last edited:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Okay, I loved this update for the "revelation" scene, but I'm just as glad as MC to have Amy back and see her more often! She has something so sweet and a slight naughty side she doesn't want to admit/to show and that's make her more and more sweet!

I've always wanted more Amy in the game, now I'm glad that will happen.

Ken#6969

Jan 23, 2024
are the 3 parts are stand alone or do i need to overwrite part 1 with 2 and same for 3??(pc version)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes