Aug 24, 2019

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
As usual, godsend for another update Moonbox! o/
GrandmasHouse-P3v0.49
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thanks yilkin

This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.49] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD
Thanks Daniele

Imagine creating a game called "Grandma's House", make the grandma the main love interest, and after years of development time main character fucked everyone except the grandma.
Dude you really gotta chill with the alts, you're really bad at it. Every update you show up with a "Imagine..." post.

Updated my android port to latest version
Thanks King

Hurrah for update days...

Let me ask this, where do these blessed beings hide when there's no GH update to rant on? Is there a cave nearby where they all stay hanging from the ceilings?

It is so strange, are they there plotting their posts with each other, trying to make the worst presentation of themselves possible? Come on, they could at the very least be a bit funny, or original... But no, these blessed beings are on a race to the bottom, calm down kids, we all know of what you are all made of, don't need to show-off so much.

To think that this marvel of technology called Internet, is what make these blessed beings possible. Way to crown one of Humanity greatest achievements.

It is quite confusing to see behavior that was previously studied on monkeys, so weird.

View attachment 3391222

:rolleyes:o_O:rolleyes:
Yeah pretty sure a lot of it is just one dude with way too much time on his hands :LOL:

Imagine a couple in a hospital awaiting delivery of their baby.

After a few intense hours, lots of pain and the man being cursed at by a sweating woman trying to push out a baby ..... out came their bundle of joy.

They all looked down at this symbol of their love and thought about what kind of person he would grow up to be.

Then after years of working to keep food in that childs belly and educate him the best they could ......... they eventually hung their heads, shamed in the knowledge that all they had managed to raise is a halfwit that tries so hard to troll a thread on an adult piracy site.
The reaction wasn't enough :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So I'm not complaining about the lack of Nana yet, I like the other characters more than enough to keep my interest and I don't mind a slow burn but the longer Moonbox lets the anticipation grow the easier it'll be for people to get let down once it finally happens. That'll be a monumental shitshow in this thread if that's how it goes lol
As much as I enjoy the game I will admit that when nana's time finally comes, the scene needs to be awesome to live up to the build it's had.

Same for Amelia really. She's also had a pretty good build up.
Jamila's time is coming up soon, should give you a rough idea whether the Nana scene will be worth the wait.

Update felt very short this time.
They're always the same length, they just seem shorter cause you're not on the route that's in the update

..and a very bland face.
Literally the most hurtful comment I've ever gotten :HideThePain:

Are we ever going to have more interactions with women like:
Veena, Lily, and Karen? I haven't seen them in a while.
Svetlana, Mila, and Minnie also haven't seen the MC in a while.

Also, will the relationships page ever be updated?
The first line is side chicks, you'll probably see them again but it's not something you should count on.
Second line you will. Mila has a scene in an upcoming update and Minnie has a mini scene if you're on Mila's route.
Svetlana is a little more complicated, you'll get more of her once you advance more with the gymnastics chicks.

I'll probably remove the the dynamic stuff from the relationship page tbh. Not sure what I was thinking, there's way too many variables to keep track of.

No

This meme should answer your question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's really accurate :HideThePain:

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
I don't think I expected it at the beginning of the game, but Liz might be my favorite character. She's just so playful and funny.

But I still think Amy might be the best looking character, imo.

So yeah, an update with both the aunties is a good one.

Reactions: tslojr

Nicophaes

Apr 10, 2021
I'm only gonna try this game when the nana is bangable (hot af gilf btw dev). I've been watching this games progress since the beginning damn near, and its amazing that we have a dev that actually keeps up with his game, and that I hear/see almost no bad remarks about the game except the no sax with nana part. I'm patient, i can wait longer.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes