Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Grandma's House Part 3 with Koga3's walkthrough mod to v0.49.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

To play Part 2, you need to make a save at the end of Part 1 and copy it across to the Part 2 folder (i.e. transfer from Documents/Eonor/e.grandmashouse.p1 to Documents/Eonor/e.grandmashouse.p2). Part 3 works in the same way (i.e. transfer from Documents/Eonor/e.grandmashouse.p2 to Documents/Eonor/e.grandmashouse.p3). As such, I am including the links to my ports of Part 1 & Part 2 below as well.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Grandma's House Part 1 v0.16: Pixeldrain

Grandma's House Part 2 v0.37: Pixeldrain -

Grandma's House Part 3 v0.49: -

Reactions: Ruffuss and MoonBox

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Imagine a couple in a hospital awaiting delivery of their baby.

After a few intense hours, lots of pain and the man being cursed at by a sweating woman trying to push out a baby ..... out came their bundle of joy.

They all looked down at this symbol of their love and thought about what kind of person he would grow up to be.

Then after years of working to keep food in that childs belly and educate him the best they could ......... they eventually hung their heads, shamed in the knowledge that all they had managed to raise is a halfwit that tries so hard to troll a thread on an adult piracy site.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Come on man, the MC's suppose to have super sperm and he's been creampie'ing chicks left and right for months, when are we gonna start getting the news that this and that chick are pregnant? You go into the profiles and it's just a symphony of 'pregnant = no'.

Aug 13, 2017
4 sentences....it's impressive how many faulty assumptions you squeezed in to those.....

But you do you, whatever to make you feel important kid!
Are we really going to pretend the main draw of the game isn't the grandma? If that wasn't the case why does the original post on the front page have "no sex with grandma yet" in bold. It's obvious what people want and it's kind of ridiculous to pretend that it's assumption on these peoples part. That said I don't care for the grandma, I don't care for most of the game. I always find it kind of cringe when the MC and his harem devolves into "haaa haaa your cock is so great haaa haaaa you're the most amazing person ever haaa haaaa."

Reactions: Uncommon Sense

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Are we really going to pretend the main draw of the game isn't the grandma? If that wasn't the case why does the original post on the front page have "no sex with grandma yet" in bold. It's obvious what people want and it's kind of ridiculous to pretend that it's assumption on these peoples part. That said I don't care for the grandma, I don't care for most of the game. I always find it kind of cringe when the MC and his harem devolves into "haaa haaa your cock is so great haaa haaaa you're the most amazing person ever haaa haaaa."
Nana wasn't the main draw for me at all, as a matter of fact, when I first saw this game on here, I remember looking at the title and being like, "Grandma's House... hmm not so sure about this one". Then I ended up out of curiosity checked the thread, and when I saw the tags, the synopsis, and some of the other characters in the previews, I was convinced to try it out, and I haven't looked back. Don't get me wrong, I really like Nana, but if she was the primary focus of this game, or rather, the only real love interest, then I would not be typing this right now, and I would never had never given this game the time of day.

Liz is my favorite character no question, with Cat being a pretty close second. Whenever they're on screen I'm always happy, especially when it's at the same time. And no matter how many sex scenes I see of them, or just scenes in general, I never get bored or tired of seeing them. It a joyous occasion for me every time, and when Nana and Amy finally get their big scenes, it will be a joyous occasion as well, and after that's said and done, I will look forward to many more scenes with them.

As for you finding the game cringe, the game doesn't take itself too seriously, and things are purposely exaggerated and it's full of idiosyncrasies. It's pretty much a parody of the harem genre itself, but while managing to have it's own unique flare. It is purposely over the top at many junctures throughout, while maintaining a wholesome and lighthearted atmosphere when it needs to.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Jan 11, 2018
MoonBox
First off, long time silent fan. Love everything about Grandma's House and it's become something I actively look forward to, in regards to new releases.
Second, and I say this with all the love and best intentions, we gots to get you an advisor on Men's fashion. Our man deserves to have more than 3 outfits that all look mildly similar :ROFLMAO:.

Keep up the great work!

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
MoonBox
First off, long time silent fan. Love everything about Grandma's House and it's become something I actively look forward to, in regards to new releases.
Second, and I say this with all the love and best intentions, we gots to get you an advisor on Men's fashion. Our man deserves to have more than 3 outfits that all look mildly similar :ROFLMAO:.

Keep up the great work!
Welcome long time silent Superhero Static Shock :D

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes