kuvayimilfiye

Jan 31, 2024

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
These trolls. It's like they are asking to be hated on just to enjoy the drama that comes with it. I may never understand why they think drama is entertaining. I've had enough of that for most of my life to preferably avoid it. GH was something that distracts me from drama with it's comedy.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
These trolls. It's like they are asking to be hated on just to enjoy the drama that comes with it. I may never understand why they think drama is entertaining. I've had enough of that for most of my life to preferably avoid it. GH was something that distracts me from drama with it's comedy.
My favourite's when they cover up their dumfuck posting by saying they're just trolling.
"No, I'm not an idiot, I'm actually someone who spends all his free time convincing strangers on the internet that I'm an idiot through elaborate lies and shit posts."
soooooooo you're an idiot by choice?

Aug 13, 2017
Nana wasn't the main draw for me at all, as a matter of fact, when I first saw this game on here, I remember looking at the title and being like, "Grandma's House... hmm not so sure about this one". Then I ended up out of curiosity checked the thread, and when I saw the tags, the synopsis, and some of the other characters in the previews, I was convinced to try it out, and I haven't looked back. Don't get me wrong, I really like Nana, but if she was the primary focus of this game, or rather, the only real love interest, then I would not be typing this right now, and I would never had never given this game the time of day.

Liz is my favorite character no question, with Cat being a pretty close second. Whenever they're on screen I'm always happy, especially when it's at the same time. And no matter how many sex scenes I see of them, or just scenes in general, I never get bored or tired of seeing them. It a joyous occasion for me every time, and when Nana and Amy finally get their big scenes, it will be a joyous occasion as well, and after that's said and done, I will look forward to many more scenes with them.

As for you finding the game cringe, the game doesn't take itself too seriously, and things are purposely exaggerated and it's full of idiosyncrasies. It's pretty much a parody of the harem genre itself, but while managing to have it's own unique flare. It is purposely over the top at many junctures throughout, while maintaining a wholesome and lighthearted atmosphere when it needs to.
Do you not see the problem with your post? Literally in the first sentence. You said for yourself. Whether I find the game cringe or not doesn't matter. It's an opinion just like why you started playing the game. I'm not into the geriatric either but it's clearly an element of this game and it's clearly the main selling point. If it was just one character I'd agree with you but theres plenty of elderly sexual partners in the game so it's obvious that the creator is drawing out the main one for whatever reason.

Also I would hardly call it a parody when it falls into all the exact same pitfalls and tropes. More often than not what happens is the person writing it seems to pussy out and just make a game filled with fluffy sentiments and hugboxes for the MC. I can think of 5 games with multiple characters that has the same old tired trope of "let's all sleep together naked in a mound of flesh on top of the MC but it won't be sexual because he's such a GREAT guy and so we can trust him and no other man is worthy of such a thing". Honestly I feel bad for Moonbox, it's just kind of pathetic. You in need of a hug?

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes