Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Imagine creating a game called "Grandma's House", make the grandma the main love interest, and after years of development time main character fucked everyone except the grandma.
Imagine a couple in a hospital awaiting delivery of their baby.

After a few intense hours, lots of pain and the man being cursed at by a sweating woman trying to push out a baby ..... out came their bundle of joy.

They all looked down at this symbol of their love and thought about what kind of person he would grow up to be.

Then after years of working to keep food in that childs belly and educate him the best they could ......... they eventually hung their heads, shamed in the knowledge that all they had managed to raise is a halfwit that tries so hard to troll a thread on an adult piracy site.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

After a few intense hours, lots of pain and the man being cursed at by a sweating woman trying to push out a baby ..... out came their bundle of joy.

They all looked down at this symbol of their love and thought about what kind of person he would grow up to be.

Then after years of working to keep food in that childs belly and educate him the best they could ......... they eventually hung their heads, shamed in the knowledge that all they had managed to raise is a halfwit that tries so hard to troll a thread on an adult piracy site.
standing_ovation.gif

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Already part 3? Jesus, just let the MC fuck his grandma already and optionally put some babies in everyone else. It passed boring like 8-10 updates ago at the end of part 2 when there was no left to fuck at least 3 times. At this point there's not even a plot to follow, just fuck scenes of the month, time to put it to bed and start a new one. Imagine if Daniels K was still working on Rosewater Manor or the one before that and just added fuck scenes for an additional 2-3 years. Almost as bad as Thirsty For My Guest/Daddy (which went to shit before the first season was even half finished).
Then stop playing and go away, what's the problem here?

damn.gif

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
Already part 3? Jesus, just let the MC fuck his grandma already and optionally put some babies in everyone else. It passed boring like 8-10 updates ago at the end of part 2 when there was no left to fuck at least 3 times. At this point there's not even a plot to follow, just fuck scenes of the month, time to put it to bed and start a new one. Imagine if Daniels K was still working on Rosewater Manor or the one before that and just added fuck scenes for an additional 2-3 years. Almost as bad as Thirsty For My Guest/Daddy (which went to shit before the first season was even half finished).
My absolute favorite argument to come across in this thread. The game has no plot because there's one LI the MC can't fuck yet.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
sure wrong.gif

Reactions: motseer

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Dude.... 902539b15f2dc69a512e9859db2c7b47.gif

How the hell can you imagine a quick fuck between Mc and Nana, a woman who doesn’t look like a sex toy, but only a woman who literally raised Mc and also Mc himself can barely resist lust for Nana just like her. this is real praise from both sides, it is rare for someone in the game to tolerate such attraction and lust... everything needs time and moments. :mad:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
So I'm not complaining about the lack of Nana yet, I like the other characters more than enough to keep my interest and I don't mind a slow burn but the longer Moonbox lets the anticipation grow the easier it'll be for people to get let down once it finally happens. That'll be a monumental shitshow in this thread if that's how it goes lol

Reactions: MoonBox and EJW

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So I'm not complaining about the lack of Nana yet, I like the other characters more than enough to keep my interest and I don't mind a slow burn but the longer Moonbox lets the anticipation grow the easier it'll be for people to get let down once it finally happens. That'll be a monumental shitshow in this thread if that's how it goes lol
As much as I enjoy the game I will admit that when nana's time finally comes, the scene needs to be awesome to live up to the build it's had.

Same for Amelia really. She's also had a pretty good build up.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I got to the point where I took the girl home and ran into Ophelia, she asked a question about Mc's father, is she somehow connected with Mc's family? :unsure:

Reactions: Jerk-man

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
imagine complaining that one of the most consistent VNs that exists, that even puts out bimonthly updates has losers that are actually complaining "I tried the thing years ago, and i'm mad that its still the same thing now!".

lets just ignore the thousands of fans that for those years that are happy that thing is still the same thing it was then. I mean, sure... fuck them right? the long time supporters cant possibly be right can they? nahhh, lets just all worship the rando hater that comes along and tells us how shit it all is! WE ARE SAVED!!!!

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes