xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Imagine a couple in a hospital awaiting delivery of their baby.

After a few intense hours, lots of pain and the man being cursed at by a sweating woman trying to push out a baby ..... out came their bundle of joy.

They all looked down at this symbol of their love and thought about what kind of person he would grow up to be.

Then after years of working to keep food in that childs belly and educate him the best they could ......... they eventually hung their heads, shamed in the knowledge that all they had managed to raise is a halfwit that tries so hard to troll a thread on an adult piracy site.
Ava, I don't like how cruel you can be....I Love it ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I’m even scared to imagine that people would demand from the developer if the game was called “Grandfather’s House” :HideThePain: :coffee:

Grandpa hasn't had sex yet!
He has that lucky bastard How else would MC have a mother and two hot aunties :devilish: :devilish:
but wait, just to give the trolls amunition, If you complain about no sex with Nana, You have been Grandpa cucked..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
But is it really trolling when people agree with it?
When it's a small vocal minority? Absolutely!

As much as I enjoy the game I will admit that when nana's time finally comes, the scene needs to be awesome to live up to the build it's had.

Same for Amelia really. She's also had a pretty good build up.
I'm guessing at least an entire update.

Reactions: MoonBox and tslojr

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Are we ever going to have more interactions with women like:
Veena, Lily, and Karen? I haven't seen them in a while.
Svetlana, Mila, and Minnie also haven't seen the MC in a while.

Also, will the relationships page ever be updated?
Tanya's already given birth to a baby girl, perhaps we'll see Veena doing the same as well. And it'll be interesting to see Karen pregnant (and her husband looking pissed off, and probably paying alimony if she's divorced his arse). :):unsure:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Tanya's already given birth to a baby girl, perhaps we'll see Veena doing the same as well. And it'll be interesting to see Karen pregnant (and her husband looking pissed off, and probably paying alimony). :):unsure:
Lol, all husbands will pay alimony, and Mc will simply fill neighbors, girlfriends and other people's wives with his creampie... Media_240119_021035.gif

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes