motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Imagine creating a game called "Grandma's House", make the grandma the main love interest, and after years of development time main character fucked everyone except the grandma.
I guess you could pretend "Grandma's House" is about what happens in grandma's house and not necessarily about grandma... Would that make it work for you? Wait... Don't answer that... It was rhetorical.

Reactions: Trminator

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Imagine creating a game called "Grandma's House", make the grandma the main love interest, and after years of development time main character fucked everyone except the grandma.
angry fanboys don't help much.
also grandma is the main li.

nice milking though
fanboy horde coming I am escaping from this shithole
4 sentences....it's impressive how many faulty assumptions you squeezed in to those.....

But you do you, whatever to make you feel important kid!

Trminator

May 3, 2017
Totally different topic, not even gonna mention the above... MoonBox , I got an idea for your replays, at least for "Scenes", that continue directly into the next scene ... couldn't you ask, at the end of the replay of scene A "do you want to continue with scene b?) (if _in_replay = "<label of scene A>": menu: ...), if yes, set _in_replay = "<label of scene B>; jump <label of scene B>; else renpy.end_replay()
Theoretically, you could even put a second gallery label in front of the scene A one, to contain the full scene, and then just check if _in_replay = label of scene A -> end replay, else, continue to scene B, and at the end of Scene B, check if _in_replay = label of scene B OR scene A+B -> end replay...

This would allow to actually watch the scenes - that you got quite a few of, at this point - where it's one, two, three or even 4 replays happening right after each other, without having to go via replay menu inbetween ;) (be it the scene with O'Reilleys (3 scenes, Replay Page 2 of Episode 3), the scenes with Cat in the Cabin in Part 1, the O'Reilley's scenes in Ep1, or the latest scenes with Aaliyah and Jada... (and I haven't even checked Ep2, at all, yet ;) )...

Apart from this minor inconvenience, Thanks for your hard work, and all the good content you make!

EDIT: P.S: if that wasn't clear, yet, YES, RenPy puts the label you start the replay with in the variable _in_replay, so you can basically check "which" replay you are in ... or you can do boolean compares on the variable, cause an empty string is converted to "false", while any other string converts into True, implicitly, making if _in_replay: a valid construct ;)

Reactions: MoonBox

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
Welp, haven't seen one of these in a while, so here goes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

angry fanboys don't help much.
also grandma is the main li.

nice milking though
Ah, yes. Fanboys saying such angry things as
Since you posted in the Forum and not only in the review page you can expect to get answers So here's my Question? :unsure:
well, you do fuck everyone in grandma's House, no one promised grandma herself
Bro, your account's a month old. You ain't been milked for shit, kuvayimilfiye

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :-
Grandma's house S3 v0.49+KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)
Download

Grandma's house S2 V0.37+KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)
Download

Grandma's House V0.16 compressed + KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Updated my android port to latest version

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hurrah for update days...

Let me ask this, where do these blessed beings hide when there's no GH update to rant on? Is there a cave nearby where they all stay hanging from the ceilings?

It is so strange, are they there plotting their posts with each other, trying to make the worst presentation of themselves possible? Come on, they could at the very least be a bit funny, or original... But no, these blessed beings are on a race to the bottom, calm down kids, we all know of what you are all made of, don't need to show-off so much.

To think that this marvel of technology called Internet, is what make these blessed beings possible. Way to crown one of Humanity greatest achievements.

It is quite confusing to see behavior that was previously studied on monkeys, so weird.

poo.gif

:rolleyes:o_O:rolleyes:

steelskeel

May 6, 2021
"Naked grandMa!!!"
"Naked HUUUH ???!!! " :ROFLMAO::D
Nana the only one "Naked grandMa" we like to see ^^

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes