Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Grandma's House [v0.49] [Moonbox] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [737 MB]
- - -

Mac [722 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Anyone else wander why one off flings ends in pregnancy.
But repeatedly screwing the love interests doesn't.
Trolls, because for plot reasons Aunt Amy has to be the first to get pregnant by accident, without them having sex first. :p

More seriously, there may be some that are already pregnant, but just have not been confirmed yet for reasons, like right now anyone can still pretend they do not know what is going on between Liz, Cat and MC even if know, that would become harder if they are officially pregnant and tell. Others like Shizuka and Asami just very recently had first sex with MC, they would not even know yet.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Honestly, the whole harem fuck fest has become dry (to be fair this is common in a lot of harem games). Only Nana development is interesting and exciting. I think the game is going to lose heat when Nana relationship becomes normalized like everyone else. As much as I want Nana sex scenes like everyone else, I think teasing it will prolong the excitement.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Honestly, the whole harem fuck fest has become dry (to be fair this is common in a lot of harem games). Only Nana development is interesting and exciting. I think the game is going to lose heat when Nana relationship becomes normalized like everyone else. As much as I want Nana sex scenes like everyone else, I think teasing it will prolong the excitement.
No

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Morning ! nice surprise thank's MB !
Oh watch out I guess HornyyPussyy is verboragic today ...... :ROFLMAO:
He had two days to prepare for anything coming out of the woodwork as became clear that this version would get to it's public date. Likely all fired up and full on coffee. :p Not that his sense for humor improved any considering last few pages. :p Sorry HP could not miss this opportunity.

Jul 28, 2023
I'm glad the Amy route is picking up steam.
I might be deluding myself but with her learning about Liz this update I get the feeling that her route is going to keep progressing pretty fast now that she's back permanently. I'm also going to guess that she might turn into the biggest nympho yet. She's almost a 40 year old virgin, there has to be a lot pent up sexual frustration there.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes