FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Whatever is deemed PC, I will always call myself an Aspie
It isn't a matter of PC. It is mostly a matter of not naming a condition after a fucking monster. But seriously, it is a matter of not looking like a ignoramus that is unable of learning new things, instead of a highly intelligent being that is not only able but seriously curious about everything.

Peace :(

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
It isn't a matter of PC. It is mostly a matter of not naming a condition after a fucking monster. But seriously, it is a matter of not looking like a ignoramus that is unable of learning new things, instead of a highly intelligent being that is not only able but seriously curious about everything.

Peace :(
Not only was he a nazi who tried to weaponize disabled children, but he also stole pretty much all his non weaponized research topics from a who discovered all of that a decade before.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Now I understand...

The MC is a fungus. He's in a mushroom farm.

Ahhhhhhh.... Now I see...

Peace :D
I always thought he was a fun guy....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, now we're "type 1 autists" I believe.
The autists formerly known as having Asperger's Syndrome....

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Not only was he a nazi who tried to weaponize disabled children, but he also stole pretty much all his non weaponized research topics from a who discovered all of that a decade before.
Damn. I never knew about the history of the name of my condition from that point. I don't even know how to feel about that.

Reactions: tslojr and FatGiant
Feb 10, 2018
OK, I'm sorry, does Moonbox not know what day Christmas is? I'm really enjoying this game, but this is one of the most bizarre mistakes. The whole Paris trip is just weird. A beach in Paris? It's winter?

Reactions: WigglyWorld84

sirus rom79

Jan 9, 2024
Hi all
Love this game, tried to install the taboo patch, extracted to game folder in pt2 but nothing happened?
how do i install these taboo patche please?
thanks

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hi all
Love this game, tried to install the taboo patch, extracted to game folder in pt2 but nothing happened?
thanks
A few questions so I can help:

1- What taboo patch did you install?
2- "Nothing happened" what were you expecting to happen?
3- Please describe how you installed pt1 and it's patch.

Thank you.

Peace :)

Reactions: sirus rom79

Hraske

Oct 24, 2022
Hi all
thanks
only things that come to mind are to double check that you installed the correct taboo patch (pt1 has its own, everything onwards use the second one iirc), and that you confirm any "overwrite xyz" prompts
hope it helps, if not someone else will prolly be of more help ^_^

Reactions: sirus rom79

sirus rom79

Jan 9, 2024
A few questions so I can help:

1- What taboo patch did you install?
2- "Nothing happened" what were you expecting to happen?
3- Please describe how you installed pt1 and it's patch.

Thank you.

Peace :)
Sorry pal
this is the one i got from this thread, i extracted to game folder, don't know how to over write it? i pasted the content to main game folder which resulted in replacing the old one, but then game wouldn't load anymore
by nothing happened, i mean the names didn't change
Part 2 (V0.17+) Patch,
thank you for helping out

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Sorry pal
this is the one i got from this thread, i extracted to game folder, don't know how to over write it? i pasted the content to main game folder which resulted in replacing the old one, but then game wouldn't load anymore
by nothing happened, i mean the names didn't change
Part 2 (V0.17+) Patch,
thank you for helping out
Ok.

In my signature (the text and images below this text) you have a link for a How-to for this game. It will help.

But I can tell you already that Part 1 and Part 2 and Part 3, need to be in a separate folder for each one. They can't be placed "over" the others. That would be: One folder for Part 1, another for Part 2, another for part 3 and so on. There are 5 parts planned (so far) each on it's folder. So, when you mixed them, you broke it. Sorry mate.

To fix this:
1- Re-download Part1 and Part2.
2- Extract each one to it's folder.
3- Download the Patches, 1 and 2
4- Apply the patches to the correct folders.
5- Play the Part1 until the Save Now screen. (if you haven't yet) Save on THAT screen, not before, not after. It MUST be there or it will not work.
6- Start Part2. Choose Load. Load the save from point 5. (Alternatively, instead of Load you can choose Start answer a bunch of questions about stuff of Part1 if you want to change something without replaying)
7- Done.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes