Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Someone who didn't have problems exporting their Saves?
View attachment 3380589
Not to sound like a smartass, but I had no problem from going through season 1 to season 2 of GH, even though I didn't pay attention to the first page of this thread when it comes to FatGiant's advice. The prompt I received at the end of season 1 was clear enough to me, especially since GH wasn't the first game I played that did this.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Not to sound like a smartass, but I had no problem from going through season 1 to season 2 of GH, even though I didn't pay attention to the first page of this thread when it comes to FatGiant's advice. The prompt I received at the end of season 1 was clear enough to me, especially since GH wasn't the first game I played that did this.
Yeah, it really isn't difficult to understand. I also didn't need to go to a forum to figure it out, it was just... clear. Some people just really aren't the brightest though, it is what it is.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Yeah, it really isn't difficult to understand. I also didn't need to go to a forum to figure it out, it was just... clear. Some people just really aren't the brightest though, it is what it is.
What's even more crazy is that I have a social disability, Asperger's Syndrome. You'd think someone like me would have trouble with this too. On the plus side of it, I do pick up things quickly when they are explained plainly enough.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What's even more crazy is that I have a social disability, Asperger's Syndrome. You'd think someone like me would have trouble with this too. On the plus side of it, I do pick up things quickly when they are explained plainly enough.
You are blessed, in my line of work I have to work with a lot of kids with that syndrome, and it is marvelous how different their perception of the world is, we (the social worker) and me have to teach the parents, never the kids, I really admire them.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
You are blessed, in my line of work I have to work with a lot of kids with that syndrome, and it is marvelous how different their perception of the world is, we (the social worker) and me have to teach the parents, never the kids, I really admire them.
Asperger Syndrome is no longer used. Reason:

Peace :)

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Lol! I laughed from the moment when Lina was caught fucking Mc and mama_Mabel, and she says he is her son lmao! :ROFLMAO:

Mabel: did you fuck with my white son? :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes