xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I suggest you to grab the sheet when the girls are sucking........specially the O'Reilley's or the sheet ends up somewhere very embarrasing...... :devilish: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
(It's said that they can suck a golf ball trough a 1/2 " and 6 feet long hose....)

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
No no. remember the scene between Mc and Elizabeth in season 1, after a hot fuck, both were sleeping and Kitty quietly appeared there and started licking the milk and especially from Elizabeth’s wetness, and then I thought, damn, she sucks so hard it’s like she’s taking a ChupaChups in her mouth... :Kappa:
Umm... Kitty doesn't do that type of lickin. She's a sucker not a licker. :p

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Damn guys, it’s night here, and we’re discussing Chupa Chups in the thread, we’ve lived through these days... MoonBox will be shocked, I’d better go and rest :Kappa: 1353222092104.gif

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Oh well... what can you do... there's people that even like [This content was removed by the internet provider of this user, persisting will lead to criminal charges] and all... so... it is not so strange that DS chooses to not see that... I would say the only one that loses is him, but I think he doesn't see it that way.

To think that I find those scenes some of the best in the game...

Peace :)

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Oh well... what can you do... there's people that even like [This content was removed by the internet provider of this user, persisting will lead to criminal charges] and all... so... it is not so strange that DS chooses to not see that... I would say the only one that loses is him, but I think he doesn't see it that way.

I looove me some [Redacted]!, especially when they [Redacted] with the [Redacted], and then the girl puts the [Redacted] in the bucket and [Redacted], [Redacted] again with all of those [Redacted]s.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

I get it. But to me, it's the same as watchin 2 guys fuckin. It does nothin for me. I'm also greedy. I don't share and if there's a trap/trans/femboy that I'm romancin in a game, she/they/he is mine and I will not share.

• Sad
Reactions: CircaAD

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I love me some girl-on-girl action. Any time there's a choice for Cat (or any other LI for that matter), to eat a creampie out of another girl, or to lick or eat out the other girl while the MC is fucking her, I always choose yes. :love:
I'm glad others like it. I don't judge. We're all different and enjoy different things. How borin would it be, if everyone liked the same stuff?

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes