MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Controversial opinion, but that game all of you are going out of your ways to not mention is actually good, if for no other reason than it has trans characters that are actually trans and are treated and written incredibly well. It has other problems, but any game that has trans characters and treats them that well will always have my respect
I have no problems with this game, I always liked it and still like it, it’s been a year since I played it, I heard they had some kind of showdown with the developer... but I’d rather wait for a full update.

Reactions: Jerk-man

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
The only thing that I'll say about that game, is that the main problems with it are - 1. BD ruined most of the character models, they mostly have the same weird ass face thing going on, I much preferred the older looks. 2. The updates are small for the amount of time they take. I still like the personalities of most of the characters, they are largely the same, but god they aren't very pleasant to look at, for me personally (with a few exceptions).

I don't think it's a bad game, but I do think it's very mid, compared to what it was before. Oh, there's also the fact that Azel gets teased so much, despite not being a romanceable character. She's not even blood related, he could easily make her romanceable if he wanted and still be on patreon.

*edit* Oh, I also just remembered another problem with the game... the freaking pacing, why the hell do days get dragged out so freaking long?! It takes a few updates just to get through a single day, at that rate, by the time the game is completed I'll be in a nursing home probably.

----------------

Now, to get on topic a bit... I loved 0.48, I never gave my thoughts on it. I love the fact that aunt Amy is back, and getting to see her reactions to all the naughtiness the MC gets up to again.

Also, it was very surprising to see Nana's mother make an appearance, I was not expecting that at all.

It was nice to go visit our two beautiful girlfriends again finally, Aaliyah and Jada are always a blast, and aunt Amy being there made it even better.

The aunt Liz love lately has been appreciated, as her biggest fan I am always glad to see her. Also Tanya and baby Anne getting more visitors is always nice. I'm looking forward to more of the MC's girls to finally get to meet Tanya and baby Anne.

Lastly, that checkers game was intense, and it had quite the ending. :ROFLMAO:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The biggest mistakes Moon ever made with this game was making Tanya and Sophia optional. Both of them should be main characters, at least Sophia can get promoted easily enough. It'll annoy some people, but to hell with them. People are constantly bitching about the 7 anyway, might as well have them bitching about the 8.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The only thing that I'll say about that game, is that the main problems with it are - 1. BD ruined most of the character models, they mostly have the same weird ass face thing going on, I much preferred the older looks. 2. The updates are small for the amount of time they take. I still like the personalities of most of the characters, they are largely the same, but god they aren't very pleasant to look at, for me personally (with a few exceptions).

I don't think it's a bad game, but I do think it's very mid, compared to what it was before. Oh, there's also the fact that Azel gets teased so much, despite not being a romanceable character. She's not even blood related, he could easily make her romanceable if he wanted and still be on patreon.

*edit* Oh, I also just remembered another problem with the game... the freaking pacing, why the hell do days get dragged out so freaking long?! It takes a few updates just to get through a single day, at that rate, by the time the game is completed I'll be in a nursing home probably.

----------------

Now, to get on topic a bit... I loved 0.48, I never gave my thoughts on it. I love the fact that aunt Amy is back, and getting to see her reactions to all the naughtiness the MC gets up to again.

Also, it was very surprising to see Nana's mother make an appearance, I was not expecting that at all.

It was nice to go visit our two beautiful girlfriends again finally, Aaliyah and Jada are always a blast, and aunt Amy being there made it even better.

The aunt Liz love lately has been appreciated, as her biggest fan I am always glad to see her. Also Tanya and baby Anne getting more visitors is always nice. I'm looking forward to more of the MC's girls to finally get to meet Tanya and baby Anne.

Lastly, that checkers game was intense, and it had quite the ending. :ROFLMAO:
Obviously I disagree with you regarding WVM but there is enough VN's for all of us :) When I first tried Light of My Life I was very skeptical about the girls aesthetics but man do I love them now, especially the daughters. Azel's role in the MC's life is still a no-go with Patreon and if he made her a LI he would have to make Willow one as well they are blood related.

The long days will be fixed in the season 1 remake, it will be many more days in game.

Regarding GH, I agree with Amy being back, she is such a sweetheart and I can't wait for her to realize that she can be loved as much as she deserve! Great Granny was hilarious, hope she comes back for more than a gummer!

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
The long days will be fixed in the season 1 remake, it will be many more days in game.
Well, this just isn't true... because the current days are what I was referring to, they still get dragged out.

In terms of the Azel thing, patreon has been cracking down lately, but I still know of games on there with similar situations to Azel's, that are still on patreon currently. So it 100% can be done. Also, I see no reason why Willow would need to be an LI too.

---

As for Great Granny, yes I too hope she makes another appearance, that was a hilarious and unexpected scene.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well, this just isn't true... because the current days are what I was referring to, they still get dragged out.

In terms of the Azel thing, patreon has been cracking down lately, but I still know of games on there with similar situations to Azel's, that are still on patreon currently. So it 100% can be done. Also, I see no reason why Willow would need to be an LI too.

---

As for Great Granny, yes I too hope she makes another appearance, that was a hilarious and unexpected scene.
The days won't be as packed, the story will take place over more days, a think 31 days instead of 7 or something like that.There are VN's on Patreon that has more extreme content for sure but it's still not allowed according to their ToS so it's taking a chance to have it, not to mention that BD doesn't want to have incest in it due to IRL reasons.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
not to mention that BD doesn't want to have incest in it due to IRL reasons.
Well, I have no problem with someone not adding something to their game for IRL reasons. However, if this is the case (which I have a hard time believing, I mean it wouldn't be the first time he's lied), then I see no reason as to why he has added all the teasing and progressively longer kisses with Azel. I mean, he was clearly trying to elicit a certain reaction with the player-base by doing so.

I mean hell, MoonBox doesn't have pegging in GH, but we know that he loooooves him some pegging IRL... allegedly. :ROFLMAO:

So It wouldn't be surprising if BD has an incest fetish, but is just scared of patreon and wanted to make an excuse. Idk, maybe this is just a tin foil hat moment, but he doesn't exactly have the best track record for credibility.

This is too much off-topic for my taste though, so I'll leave it at this.

One last thing, this time on-topic. I'm really looking forward to the date with the aunties next update... that should be a damn good time, and I know that a certain something will happen, it's been a long time coming. :D

Reactions: S1nsational

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well, I have no problem with someone not adding something to their game for IRL reasons. However, if this is the case (which I have a hard time believing, I mean it wouldn't be the first time he's lied), then I see no reason as to why he has added all the teasing and progressively longer kisses with Azel. I mean, he was clearly trying to elicit a certain reaction with the player-base by doing so.

I mean hell, MoonBox doesn't have pegging in GH, but we know that he loooooves him some pegging IRL... allegedly. :ROFLMAO:

So It wouldn't be surprising if BD has an incest fetish, but is just scared of patreon and wanted to make an excuse. Idk, maybe this is just a tin foil hat moment, but he doesn't exactly have the best track record for credibility.

This is too much off-topic for my taste though, so I'll leave it at this.

One last thing, this time on-topic. I'm really looking forward to the date with the aunties next update... that should be a damn good time, and I know that a certain something will happen, it's been a long time coming. :D
Well, we have to strongly agree to disagree regarding BD's trustworthiness but yes, enough off topic :)

Ah yes, the date. Think people will like it ;)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes